Vodka Infused Watermelon
Here is a Vodka Infused Watermelon recipe for the adults! A cool and refreshing cocktail/snack that is great for adult parties and/or tailgating. So simple to make yet so yummy and refreshing!
The combination of the sweet melon, salt and Vodka is delicious!
Remember not to drink (or in this case eat) and drive!
- 1 Seedless Watermelon (20lbs)
- 1 L Grey Goose Vodka
- Kosher salt to taste
- Using a large drill bit, drill a hole in the top of the watermelon that is deep enough to go through the rind.
- Turn the bottle of vodka upside down and insert into the watermelon.
- Once all the vodka has been absorbed into the watermelon remove the bottle and cover the hole with a piece of duct tape.
- Roll the watermelon once or twice daily to evenly mix the vodka.
- To serve slice melon and sprinkle slices with Kosher salt to taste
Looking for other great cocktails? We have them here.