Strawberries ‘N Cream Popsicle Recipe
Every day in the month of June we are bringing you a yummy popsicle recipe in our 30-Days of Popsicle Recipes series! Be sure to check back each day to see what new icy-cold Popsicle treats we have in store for you!
There is nothing like the classic combination of fresh strawberries and cream and this easy to make popsicle recipe is sure to be a favorite. In fact my kids ate these up so fast I had to hurry and grab one, take a photo, and then sink my teeth into it. And man are these GOOD! Even better I use fat-free evaporated milk to get that creamy mouth feel without the added fat from using real cream.
- 4 Cups Fresh Strawberries, Sliced
- 1 (14 Oz.) Can Fat-Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Place sliced strawberries and fat-free evaporated sweetened condensed milk into the jar of a blender and puree until smooth.
- Using a rubber spatula scrap down the sides and puree a little more.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
- Unmold and enjoy!