Pina Colada Popsicle Recipe
Every day in the month of June we are bringing you a yummy popsicle recipe in our 30-Days of Popsicle Recipes series! Be sure to check back each day to see what new icy-cold Popsicle treats we have in store for you!
If you can’t have the fruity drink with an umbrella in it the next best thing are these Pina Colada Popsicles! No booze in them (oh darn!) but they are still super yummy and taste like a tropical island just the same.
- 1 (20 Oz.) Can Crushed Pineapple In 100% Juice (with the juice)
- 1 (15 Oz.) Can Cream Of Coconut (stirred)
- In the jar of a blender pulse the cream of coconut and crushed pineapple with the juice until mixed but not pureed.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
- Unmold and pretend you are on a tropical beach and enjoy!