Mocha Pudding Popsicle Recipe
Every day in the month of June we are bringing you a yummy popsicle recipe in our 30-Days of Popsicle Recipes series! Be sure to check back each day to see what new icy-cold Popsicle treats we have in store for you!
It is no secret that one of my absolute favorite flavor combination is mocha. Chocolate and coffee…you bettcha! My husband teases me because whenever I get a Starbucks I hardly ever explore the seasonal flavors and just always order a Mocha Latte or Mocha Frappuccino. So needless to say I am a HUGE fan of these Mocha Pudding Popsicles!
You can make these with any type of milk your little ol’ heart desires too. Fat-free, 1%, 2%, whole milk, soymilk, almond milk…it will work. Don’t like coffee…well then you just leave it out and you got regular ol’ Jell-O Pudding Pops. Bill Cosby will approve!
I had all these Nescafe Taster Choice stick packs of coffee in the stockpile so that is what I used.
And…unless you want your kids hopped up on caffeine I would suggest these are for the adults only. Hide them from the kids!
- 1 (6 Oz.) Box Jell-O Chocolate Fudge Instant Pudding Mix
- 5-6 Tablespoons Instant Coffee
- 4 Cups Milk
- Measure 1 cup of milk and pour into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add instant coffee to milk and stir until all dissolved.
- Add remaining milk and instant pudding mix and mix well for 4-5 minutes by hand until there are no lumps.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
- Unmold and enjoy!