Let’s get into the holiday season with these great tasting Mistletoe Margaritas! This is a great winter cocktail that will be well received at any holiday party.
This super easy margarita recipe with Triple Sec takes under 30 min to make. from from start to garnish.
- 1/2 cup cranberries Fresh
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp salt optional
- 1 lime single wedge for rim of glass
- 2 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 12 oz tequila silver
- 8 oz triple sec
- 3/4 c. lime juice
- 6 c. ice
- 6 sprig Mint
- Mix cranberries with 1/4 cup of the lime juice in a small bowl.
- Remove cranberries from the lime juice and then mix with 1/4 cup sugar in a zip lock bag. Thourghly mix together until the cranberries are coated with the sugar.
- Place cranberries on a cookie sheet covered with parchment pper to dry.
- Combine cranberry juice, tequila, triple sec, remaining lime juice, and ice in a large blender. Blend until smooth.
- Optional Step: Combine remaining sugar with salt on a shallow plate or bowl and mix togeher. Rim each glass with the lime wedge and then dip in salt/sugar mixture.
- Pour margarita mix into into salt/sugar rimmed glasses . Add a sprig of mint and 4-5 sugar-coated cranberries for garnish.
Be sure to check out our other great tasting cocktails here.
If you are looking for a popular holiday side dish then be sure to check out our great tasting pineapple stuffing recipe!