Let’s get into the holiday season with these great tasting Mistletoe Margaritas! This is a great winter cocktail that will be well received at any holiday party.
This super easy ⭐️margarita recipe with Triple Sec takes under 30 min to make. from from start to garnish.
- 1/2 cup cranberries Fresh
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp salt optional
- 1 lime single wedge for rim of glass
- 2 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 12 oz tequila silver
- 8 oz triple sec
- 3/4 c. lime juice
- 6 c. ice
- 6 sprig Mint
- Mix cranberries with 1/4 cup of the lime juice in a small bowl.
- Remove cranberries from the lime juice and then mix with 1/4 cup sugar in a zip lock bag. Thourghly mix together until the cranberries are coated with the sugar.
- Place cranberries on a cookie sheet covered with parchment pper to dry.
- Combine cranberry juice, tequila, triple sec, remaining lime juice, and ice in a large blender. Blend until smooth.
- Optional Step: Combine remaining sugar with salt on a shallow plate or bowl and mix togeher. Rim each glass with the lime wedge and then dip in salt/sugar mixture.
- Pour margarita mix into into salt/sugar rimmed glasses . Add a sprig of mint and 4-5 sugar-coated cranberries for garnish.
Be sure to check out our other great tasting cocktails here.
If you are looking for a popular holiday side dish then be sure to check out our great tasting pineapple stuffing recipe!