Mango Pineapple Popsicle Recipe
Today’s posicle recipe was the mother of invention. I have a case of mangoes that I need to use up from Bountiful Baskets and I have a whole bunch of cans of crushed pineapple. So I put them together and her you go a super tropical treat! It reminds me of a tropical island as I sink my teeth into one as I type this up. Now if I could just get a cute cabana boy to bring me a drink with an umbrella in it….but I digress!
Give this mango pineapple popsicle recipe a go…mangoes are in season and a great price right now at the stores!
- 1 (20 Oz.) Can Crushed Pineapple In 100% Juice (with the juice)
- 2 Ripe Mangos
- Peel mango and cut into cubes.
- Add mango and can of crushed pineapple to the jar of a blender. Blend until nice and smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
- Unmold and enjoy your tropical treat!