Mango Pineapple Popsicle Recipe
Looking for some delicious Popsicle Recipes that are easy to make?!
Today’s posicle recipe was the mother of invention. I have a case of mangoes that I need to use up from a local produce co-op. Plus, I have a whole bunch of cans of crushed pineapple in my stockpile. So, I put them together and ended up creating a super tropical treat!
It reminds me of a tropical island as I sink my teeth into one as I type this up. Now if I could just get a cute cabana boy to bring me a drink with an umbrella in it….but I digress!
Give this mango pineapple popsicle recipe a go…mangoes are in season and a great price right now at the stores!
Mango Pineapple Popsicle Recipe (An Easy Tropical Frozen Treat!)
- 1 20 Oz. Can Crushed Pineapple in 100% Juice with the juice
- 2 Mangos ripe
- Peel mango and cut into cubes.
- Add mango and can of crushed pineapple to the jar of a blender.
- Blend until nice and smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
- Unmold and enjoy your tropical treat!