Lemon Cream Popsicle Recipe
Looking for some delicious Popsicle Recipes that are easy to make?!
These icy-cold Popsicle treats are sure to please everyone in the family!
Lemon zest for flavor, lemon juice for zing, a touch of sugar for sweetness and a bit of cream to make them creamy to make the perfect lemon cream popsicle.
Refreshing without being too tart. Heaven!
Lemon Cream Popsicle
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Cream
- 2 Cups Milk
- In a medium bowl combine the sugar, milk and cream and stir until mixed well.
- Zest and juice the lemon, and add both to the cream mixture.
- Stir once more until well combined and the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Pour into popsicle mold and freeze until solid.
- Unmold and enjoy the lemon goodness!