Copycat Mocha Frappe Recipe
If you are looking for a yummy, ice-cold summer drink, this ⭐️ Homemade Mocha Frappe Recipe is just the ticket.
Instead of paying $2–$3 for a small mocha frappe from McDonald’s, you can whip up your own at home for a fraction of the price!
How to Make a Mocha Frappe
There is a secret ingredient to making the perfect copycat ⭐️ McDonald’s Mocha Frappe: Frozen Coffee!
The frozen coffee helps get the creamy texture that will not get watered down as the temperature of the drink rises.
In theory, you could use just ice cubes and coffee, but who likes watered-down coffee? By freezing the coffee, you get the same taste as adding milk directly to your hot coffee in the morning, but in an ice-cold, frosty version.
If you are not a chocolate fan, or just want to change things up, you can make the same iced drink but with a different flavor.
Just substitute the chocolate syrup with caramel sauce or any other flavor that you desire.
Mocha Frappe Recipe
- 1 cup coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- reddi-wip optional
- 1 teaspoon chocolate shavings optional
- 1 drizzle chocolate syrup optional
- Stir together coffee, sugar, and 1 tablespoon milk in a small glass measuring cup. Pour into ice cube trays, and freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Add coffee ice cubes, 1 1/4 cups milk, and chocolate syrup in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Add reddi-wip and top with chocolate shavings (optional) and chocolate syrup (optional)
Check out more delicious Frugal Recipes!
Let us know how you liked this recipe by commenting and rating the recipe below.