Homemade Rice A Roni Recipe
This ✅ Homemade Rice A Roni Recipe is better than the packaged box mixes. Not only is it tastier, but it is cheaper. We’ve listed the ingredients for the ✅ Chicken Rice A Roni Recipe, but you can make this into a Beef Rice A Roni recipe by swapping the bouillon flavor.
Serve the Rice a Roni with chicken (grilled, oven-baked, or skillet-cooked) and a vegetable for a healthy and comforting meal.
This super simple recipe can easily be multiplied to make several batches to have on hand. The Rice Roni recipe’s ingredients are common that many of us have in our pantries.
At about $0.50 a batch, this can be an economical choice. Plus, you can control the fat/sodium content by adjusting the ingredients to suit your family’s needs and preferences.
Don’t forget to look for coupons for these ingredients in our Coupon Database!
Homemade Rice A Roni - With Chicken or Beef
- 4 oz. Spaghetti, Vermicelli, or Angel Hair Pasta Broken into small pieces
- 1 cup Rice Long grain white
- 3 tsp. Chicken Bouillon or 3 Bouillon cubes, crushed
- 0.5 tsp. Black Pepper
- 0.5 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 0.25 tsp. Paprika
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 3.5 cups Water
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Combine bouillon and seasonings in a small bowl.
- Add rice and pasta to the hot skillet, and cook until lightly toasted.
- Add seasoning mixture and water to pan, and mix well. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 - 25 minutes, or until water is absorbed and rice is fully cooked.