Avocado Salsa Recipe
Who wants plain old salsa? Avocados make everything better and healthier. This Avocado Salsa Recipe is super easy to make and with the fresh ingredients a very healthy snack or as an add-on to other recipes.
How To Make Avocado Salsa
Making Avocado Salsa may be one of the easiest recipes to make. Just gather fresh tomatoes, jalenpeno, cilantro and avocados – chop them up and mix together. Add in a touch of lime and you have a great snack dish to enjoy with chips or crackers.
- 1 cup tomato chopped
- 1 avocado seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- Mix tomato, avocado, jalapeno, salt, pepper, lime juice, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Check out more delicious Frugal Recipes!
Let us know how you liked this recipe by commenting and rating the recipe below.