Avocado Salsa Recipe
Who wants plain old salsa? Avocados make everything better and healthier. This Avocado Salsa Recipe is super easy to make and with the fresh ingredients a very healthy snack or as an add-on to other recipes.
How To Make Avocado Salsa
Making Avocado Salsa may be one of the easiest recipes to make. Just gather fresh tomatoes, jalenpeno, cilantro and avocados – chop them up and mix together. Add in a touch of lime and you have a great snack dish to enjoy with chips or crackers.
- 1 cup tomato chopped
- 1 avocado seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves chopped
- Mix tomato, avocado, jalapeno, salt, pepper, lime juice, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Let us know how you liked this recipe by commenting and rating the recipe below.