Fresh & Easy BLT Pasta Salad (No Mayo)
This BLT pasta salad recipe is mayo-free. If you add bacon to pasta salad, nobody misses the mayo! It's so fresh and tasty - perfect for a potluck!!
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 oz. pasta I used Private Selection Cavatappi from Kroger
- 6 slices thick bacon cooked & roughly chopped
- 3 cups green leaf lettuce roughly chopped or torn
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Ken’s Simply Italian salad dressing or your favorite bottled Italian dressing
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary crushed
- black pepper ground, to taste
Cook pasta as instructed on package. Drain.
Stir lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, and pepper into salad dressing.
Transfer pasta to large bowl.
Stir in dressing to coat pasta.
Add lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 213mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1175IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.8mg