Very Berry Popsicle Recipe
Every day in the month of June we are bringing you a yummy popsicle recipe in our 30-Days of Popsicle Recipes series! Be sure to check back each day to see what new icy-cold Popsicle treats we have in store for you!
Today’s recipe is just simple and simply the best! I wanted to showcase the seasons fresh berries with a Very Berry Popsicle – a combination of strawberries, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries. Because my berries were nice & sweet I didn’t add any additional sugar. But go ahead and taste your berry puree before freezing your popsicles to see if they are sweet enough for you. If not add a touch of sugar, honey or whatever sweetener you like.
If you have frozen berries you can use those too. Just thaw them enough to puree and you are good as gold!
- 3/4 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- 3/4 Cup Blackberries
- 3/4 Cup Raspberries
- 3/4 Cup Blueberries
- Sweetener of your choice (honey, sugar, agave, etc – optional)
- Wash your berries and sliced up the strawberries.
- Toss all your berries into the jar of a blender and puree to your desired smoothness.
- Taste to determine if additional sweetener is needed and add if so desired.
- Pour berry mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
- Unmold and enjoy your very berry popsicles!