* Hold a yard sale, get rid of unwanted clothing, toys and household goods by throwing a yard sale.
* Tutor, consider offering your talents as a tutor to a child struggling in school.
* Do paid surveys online, many online surveys pay cash for a few minutes of your time.
* Become a mystery shopper and get paid for evaluating local restaurants and stores.
* If you are crafty, consider selling your handmade craft items, craft fairs, church bazzars and online sites such as etsy.com can be a great venue for selling your homemade craft items.
* Consider selling your blood plasma, desperate times call for desperate measures, search America’s Blood Centers for a local plasma center,
* Teach a class, think about what your talents are and look into teaching a class at a local community center.
* Hold a bake sale
* Recycle cans and bottles, take your recyclable items in and earn extra cash and save the planet too! You can also try working out a pick up for empty bottles and cans at local bars and restaurants.
* Get a part time job, delivering pizza or the newspaper can be a great way to earn a few extra bucks.
* Baby-sit or pet sit, offer yourself on the weekends to pet or baby-sit.
* Save change in a jar, you would be suprised at how fast it can add up! When you are ready to cash it in, look for a bank that offers free coin sorting. CoinStar machines cost a fee, but if you put the balance on a gift card they waive the fee.
* Write articles for Associated Content
* Sell your hair at The Hair Trader
Some of these ideas may be a bit extreme to some people but if you are needing cash and are willing to put forth the effort it can be done! Find more great frugal living tips in our Frugal Living Forum