This frugal recipe comes from my husband, who does 50% of the cooking. He took the picture, typed up the recipe and did all the cooking. I just get to share it. It’s pretty good!
- 1 Pound hamburger
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 10 Slices cooked bacon, sliced thinly
- 2 Cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 Bag tater tots
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Brown hamburger, onion and bacon, drain.
- Place in 9×13 casserole.
- Add cream of chicken soup, mix well.
- Cover with tater tots.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
You can substitute ground turkey for the hamburger. Serves 6-8 people depending on how large of a serving you dish up.
Check out more delicious recipes!