Starbucks Frappuccinos Bottles (15 Count)
Who loves a delicious bottle of ✅Starbucks Frappuccino on the go? Stock up on Amazon!
Hurry and get the ✅Starbucks Frappuccinos, Vanilla, 9.5 Fl. Oz (15 Count) today for
$27.00 as low as $13.58 from Amazon as a 1-time purchase. (Limit 4.)
That’s as low as $.91 each!
- Prefer the Mocha Light variety? Get a 15 pack from Amazon for as low as $15.88 ($1.06 each) with 5 subscriptions in one month.
Compare to $5.68 for a 4 pack ($1.42 each) at Walmart or $5.89 for a 4-pack ($1.47 each) at Target or $6.49 for a 4-pack ($1.62 each) at Giant Eagle or $2.00 each (on sale) at Kroger.
Check out all of the Amazon deals here!
There is no commitment with Subscribe & Save. You can cancel at any time! Plus, get free shipping!! Details here! Save up to 15% on reorders when you subscribe to 5 or more subscriptions in one month.
Prefer one-time purchase? Amazon Prime members get FREE 2-day shipping!! If you are not a Prime member, get FREE shipping when you purchase $25 or more of eligible items across any product category.
Get the Starbucks Frappuccinos details below!
- Includes 15 (9.5oz) glass bottles of Starbucks Frappuccino, Mocha Light Flavor
- You’ll fulfill your coffee daydream in our Mocha Light Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of the finest Arabica coffee and milk, swirled together with our indulgent and chocolaty mocha
- Pop the cap. Savor the sip.
- 100 Calories Per Bottle- Made with 40% fewer calories than our traditional Mocha flavor
- Made with the finest arabica coffee beans
From the manufacturer:
Pop the cap. Savor the sip. Go. Mocha Light Frappuccino chilled coffee drink is a harmonious blend of Starbucks coffee and milk with chocolaty mocha-and 100 calories per bottle. For a chill that only tastes decadent.
Buy the Starbucks Frappuccino, Mocha Light, 9.5 Fl. Oz (15 Count) from Amazon.
As always, Amazon Prices can change quickly. If the price is up, the deal is simply over! Be sure to join our Daily Email Newsletter so you never miss out on the best daily deals. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. See our full disclosure policy Here