Smart Couponing Tip: Forget Brand Loyalty
When you become a couponer loyalty to your favorite brands goes out the window because you are now buying the brands that are on sale plus have coupons instead of your favorite brands.
So if your favorite brand of laundry detergent is Tide you may find out that there are better deals on other brands like Purex, Gain or Arm & Hammer instead.
So instead of paying $10.00 for a bottle of Tide you instead get the other brands for $1.00 a bottle with your coupons and sales.
BUT if you must have a particular brand no matter how much it costs then you wait for that brand to go on sale and you get ahold of as many coupons as you can and buy in bulk (stockpile) to get as much as you can at the cheapest price point.
For example if you’re allergic to all other brands of detergent and Tide is the only kind that does not cause a rash, then you wait till it is on sale for $5.99 a bottle and get a bunch of $1.00 off 1 coupons and buy multiple bottles at about half the regular price.
More Smart Couponing Tips you don’t want to miss…
- Smart Couponing Tip: Contacting Companies for Coupons
- Smart Couponing Tip: Label Your Coupon Binder!
- Smart Couponing Tip: Plan Your Meals Around Sales & Stockpile
- Smart Couponing Tip: Avoiding Crowds At The Grocery Store
- Smart Couponing Tip: Learn the Sales Cycles