San Francisco Bay Decaf French Roast Coffee K-Cups
Do you use Decaf Coffee K-Cups? Hurry and get the San Francisco Bay OneCup, Decaf French Roast, 80 Count- Single Serve Coffee, Compatible with Keurig K-cup Brewers today for only $17.13 when you choose Subscribe & Save and have at least 5 subscriptions from Amazon! That’s only $.21/K-cup! WOW! Plus, there are over 1,600 customer reviews! There is no commitment with Subscribe & Save. You can cancel at any time! Plus, get free shipping!! Details here! This price is exclusively for Amazon Prime members plus get FREE 2-day shipping!
If you choose one-time purchase, pay only $20.15! That’s still only $.25/K-cup! If you are not a Prime member, then the price is higher. You can get Amazon Prime memberships by the month, and the savings in shipping is totally worth the fee! Check out the Decaf Coffee K-Cups details below.
Join our Facebook Groups
- Our Decaf French Roast is the same the dark roasted, intense, bold, and smoky flavor you love decaffeinated using a Natural Water Process, giving you a rich, complex blend, without the caffeinated punch! Our low acid, 100% Arabica coffee blends from Central and South America, are all choice selected, high altitude, shade grown and handpicked, ensuring coffee is the best tasting coffee to be found for your Keurig K-Cup style brewers and other single serve brewing systems.
- Our OneCup coffee pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup 1.0 and 2.0 brewers, as well as Cuisinart, Bunn, iCoffee and other single serve brewers. Our OneCups are the better choice of coffee for your single serve brewer, and the environment, all at a lower cost. Our OneCups are made from plant-based renewable resources, designed to offer a French Press experience to your single serve coffee, maximizing flavor and providing a richer and more full-bodied taste you will love to the last drop.
- Now you can have the highest quality coffee through the convenience of your singe serve brewer. OneCups mesh bottoms allow us to package the freshest product possible, just open up one of these bags and smell it for yourself! The OneCup pods are comprised of wood pulp lidding, a corn ring and mesh coffee filter. The end result? A more environmentally friendly, certified kosher, single serve coffee option with a great taste, allowing you to taste the difference, while you make a difference.
- For the last 35 years our mission has been to find the world’s finest Arabica varieties, roast them for the richest, most flavorful coffees available anywhere, at the lowest possible price, all while making the world a better place. Our coffee is grown responsibly, Fairly Traded and Grown For Good (see details about our Community Aid Programs below), we strive to improve the lives of each person we work with including the farmers, retailers, our employees, and you, our customers.
- We are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
From the manufacturer:
Are you looking for delicious, gourmet coffee available in a wide selection and at great value? Then “San Francisco Bay Coffee” is for you. We’ve developed a line of unique custom blends, exotic regional coffees, and single estate coffees available in 12 ounce and 2 pound bags. All are environmentally and socially responsible gourmet coffee offered at the best possible prices. We stand for premium, sustainable, fair and direct trade coffee and tea at prices you’ll love. We like to say our products are grown for good.
Our Community Aid Program has restored thousands of acres of rainforest by farming only with shade grown farms, and planted our own coffee on our own organic farms. Our One Cup single serve coffees are compatible with Keurig K-Cup brewers and other brands of single serve brewers.