Play-Doh Doctor Drill ‘n Fill Retro Pack
This Play-Doh set (on sale on Amazon) will keep the kids entertained as they play “dentist” for hours.
Hurry and get the Play-Doh Doctor Drill ‘n Fill Retro Pack today for only $8.39 (regularly $14.99) from Amazon!
Limit 3. Save 44%.
Be quick since this is a limited time Deal of the Day – it’s available today only while supplies last.
Amazon Prime members get FREE 2-day shipping! If you are not a Prime member, get FREE shipping when you purchase $25 or more of eligible items across any product category.
Join our Facebook Groups
- Coupon Groups: Giant Eagle, Target, and Dollar Tree
- Deal Groups: Hot Holiday Deals and Hot Coupon World Deals
Get FREE shipping (2-day for Amazon Prime members) when you purchase $25 or more of eligible items across any product category.
- Celebrate 60 years of creativity with a Play-Doh classic
- Play dentist by filling cavities, making braces, and more
- Still features the electric drill with fun buzzing action
- Squeeze silly toothpaste through the toothbrush
- Includes head, drill, tweezers, roller, toothbrush, tooth mold, accessory, instructions, and 5 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
From the manufacturer:
Celebrate 60 years of creative Play-Doh fun with the classic Doctor Drill ‘n Fill set! For decades this guy has helped the idea of going to the dentist feel more fun with lots of silly dentist-themed activities kids can enjoy again and again. Start the patient’s appointment by shaping some teeth with the tooth mold. Fight cavities by giving them a buzz with the electric drill and filling them in with more Play-Doh compound! Add some braces with the roller, and keep the patient’s teeth nice and clean by squeezing some pretend toothpaste through the toothbrush. And to celebrate the Play-Doh brand’s long history of inspiring kids’ imaginations, we’ve given our mustached friend a makeover with exclusive retro-style packaging that’s sure to bring us all back to the good ol’ days. Hasbro, Play-Doh and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.