Peet’s Coffee Deal (no coupons needed)
We found a Peet’s Coffee deal on Amazon and no Peet’s coupons are needed! Hurry and get the Peet’s Coffee Café Domingo Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup Coffee Pods (54 Count) today for only
$35.99 $15.61 from Amazon (HURRY)! That’s just $.29 per K-Cup (way less than our “stock up” price of $.40 each). Or choose, Peet’s Coffee Colombia Luminosa Light Roast Coffee K-Cup Coffee Pods (10 Count) for just $3.04 from Amazon! (HURRY) Check out all of the recent Amazon deals here!
These are limited Warehouse deals (they will go quickly). There is currently no limit. These deals can be short dated or overstock. Amazon Prime members get FREE 2-day shipping!! If you are not a Prime member, get FREE shipping when you purchase $25 or more of eligible items across any product category.
Join our Facebook Groups
- THE AMERICAS: Named for our third café in Berkeley, this blend of washed and natural coffees bespeaks the pleasures of conversing and lingering over an expertly brewed cup. Flavor notes: Nutty, broad-bodied, medium roast perfection
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn’t mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet’s dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot.
- SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet’s K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet’s.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet’s K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
From the manufacturer:
The three Latin American coffees in this carefully crafted blend were selected for their balance and brightness, and the roast fine-tuned to brew the perfect medium-bodied cup. We decided to name it after our third café, opened by Alfred Peet in 1980 on Domingo Avenue in Berkeley, in the shadow of the Claremont Hotel. For more than three decades, Peet’s regulars have gathered here to enjoy hand-crafted drinks and the camaraderie they inspire. And that’s something worth commemorating.