Peanut Butter & Banana Popsicles
Every day in the month of June we are bringing you a yummy popsicle recipe in our 30-Days of Popsicle Recipes series! Be sure to check back each day to see what new icy-cold Popsicle treats we have in store for you!
- 1 (6 Oz.) Box Jell-O Banana Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (creamy or chunky you decide)
- 3 Cups Cold Milk
- In a large [mixing bowl|https://www.hotcouponworld.com/product/mixingbowl] mix together the peanut butter and the dry banana pudding mix.
- Slowly add in the milk until you have a thick mixture that pour-able.
- Add extra milk if needed.
- Pour or spoon mixture into your popsicle mold and freeze until solid.
- Unmold and pretend your Elvis