Ninja Foodi Pressure, Steamer, Air Fryer All-in-One Multi-Cooker
I have friends that LOVE LOVE LOVE the ⭐️Ninja Foodi compared to the Instant Pot (& there is hot new deal on Amazon)! Scroll down for the 5 deals available! Update: Check out the new Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Hard-Anodized 12-Piece Cookware Set available now on Amazon!
The Ninja Foodi can pressure cook & steam like the Instant Pot, but it can also air fry, bake, roast, and sear!
- It has an impressive 4.7 customer rating out of 5!
Or choose from these Ninja Foodi models:
- Ninja OS101 Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer with Nesting Broil Rack, 5-Quart Capacity, and a Stainless Steel Finish – $165.99 (reg. $195.99)
- Ninja OS301 Foodi 10-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer with Nesting Broil Rack, 6.5-Quart Capacity, and a Stainless Finish – $199.99 (reg. $229.99)
- Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-qt. 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Cooker & Air Fryer-Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker, 8-Quart – $219.99 (reg. $269.99)
Ninja Foodi 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Fryer, Slow Multi Cooker with TenderCrisp Technology, 5 Pot, 3-qt. Air Fry Basket (OP101), 5-Quart, Black/Gray(reg. $179.99) Ninja OP401 Foodi 8-Quart Pressure, Steamer, Air Fryer All-in-One Multi-Cooker + Dehydrator(reg. $349.00) Ninja OP301 Pressure Cooker, Steamer & Air Fryer w/TenderCrisp Technology Pressure & Crisping Lid, 6.5-Quart, Black/Gray(reg. $249.99)
Check out all of the Amazon deals here!
Amazon Prime members get FREE 2-day shipping!! If you are not a Prime member, get FREE shipping when you purchase $25 or more of eligible items across any product category.
- The Ninja food I 8-quart-the XL pressure cooker that crisps. Pressure cooker, air fryer, tender crisper
- Tender crisp technology allows you to quickly cook ingredients, then the crisping lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish.
- Pressure cook up to 70% faster versus traditional cooking methods. * air fry with up to 75% less fat. ** *versus slow-cooked, braised, or low-simmer recipes **versus deep-fried hand cut French fries
- Xl 8-Quart Ceramic-Coated pot: nonstick, PTFE/PFOA-free, and easy to clean. Enough capacity to cook a roast for your family.
- Xl 5-quart cook & crisp basket: large-capacity, Ceramic-Coated, PTFE/PFOA-free basket holds up to a 7-lb chicken to feed your whole family. Nonstick for easy cleanup.
- 14 safety features. Passed rigorous testing for safety certification, giving you peace of mind.
- Includes: 1700-Watt unit, crisping lid, pressure lid, 8-Quart Ceramic-Coated pot, 5-quart Ceramic-Coated cook & crisp basket, stainless steel reversible rack, and 45+ recipe book
- Frozen to crispy: skip thawing and save time. Evenly cook frozen food from the inside out, starting with pressure cooking and finishing off with a crisping method of your choice.
- Equipped with dehydrate function to gently remove moisture from your favorite fruits, veggies, and meats to create delicious homemade chips and jerky.
From the manufacturer:
The Ninja food I 8-quart, the XL pressure cooker that crisps. With tender crisp technology, you can achieve all the quick cooking and tenderizing wonders that you love about pressure cookers. But where they stop, the food I is just getting started.
Its revolutionary crisping lid allows you to air fry, bake, roast, and broil. That means you can pressure cook to lock in juices, then finish with a crisp. Only the Ninja food I gives you the best of pressure cooking and air frying, all in one pot.
Transform frozen foods to crispy meals. Create wholesome, multi-textured 360 meals by cooking proteins, veggies, and grains all together. Elevate your favorite stew and chili recipes by adding a crispy or bubbly top to make one-pot wonders.
Buy the Ninja OP401 Foodi 8-Quart Pressure, Steamer, Air Fryer All-in- All-in-One Multi-Cooker, Black/Gray from Amazon.
As always, Amazon Prices can change quickly. If the price is up, the deal is simply over! Be sure to join our Daily Email Newsletter so you never miss out on the best daily deals. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. See our full disclosure policy Here