Babies are expensive, but you can save money by making your own homemade baby wipes with this super easy and frugal “recipe”. You may already have the ingredients and supplies already on hand.
Best of all they are environmentally friendly as you are not throwing away plastic baby wipes containers. You can adjust the ingredients to suit you and your babies needs as well and use products that are hypo-allergenic and the scent that you like.
- 1 cylinder shaped plastic container
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 2 Cups Boiling Water
- 1 TBSP. Baby Bath
- 1 ½ TBSP. Baby Oil
- Cut the roll of paper towels in half (cross wise) with a knife, serrated works best.
- Remove the cardboard tube from the middle.
- Place your paper towels in the container (cut side down).
- Mix the baby bath and baby oil with the boiling water.
- Stir well.
- Pour the mixture over the paper towels in the container.
- Let your wipes sit for a little bit of time to allow the liquid to be absorbed by the paper towels.
It’s that easy!
Have you made your own baby wipes? Let us know in the comments how you went about it!