Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops
Might as well take advantage of the summer grilling season while we can because before we know it winter will be here and our grill will be out of commission and buried under a snow.
This recipe is super simple and is a great use for some of that canned pineapple in the stockpile!
This is another one of those super easy recipe recipe with only 5 ingredients. Nothing gourmet but it sure does look and sound delicious!
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple rings, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4-6 pork chops
- Mix together the pineapple juice (reserved from the can of pineapple rings), brown sugar, soy sauce, and garlic powder together in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pork chops and zip closed. Store in the fridge for 8-12 hours (the longer, the better!).
- When ready to cook, preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chops from bag and place on grill. Brush pork chops with marinade while they are cooking to let the flavor really soak in.
- Grill until pork chops are browned and no longer pink inside (about 6-8 minutes per side- depending on thickness of chops).
- While chops are cooking, place pineapple rings on grill and cook until they are warmed through and have slight grill marks on them. Serve pork chops with grilled pineapple on top.
Recipe credit to Six Sisters Stuff!
What is on your menu plan for dinner tonight? Leave us a comment below and share. Links to yummy recipes are welcome too!