There’s a new Gerber deal on Amazon thanks to a new Gerber Coupon!
Hurry and get the Gerber Puffs Cereal Snack, Strawberry Apple, 6 Count today for only
$13.49 as low as $7.06 (just $1.18 per container) from Amazon when you clip the 20% off coupon & choose Subscribe & Save with at least 5 subscriptions in one month.
- Or, choose Vanilla (Pack of 6) for as low as $7.16 (just $1.19 per container) when you clip the 20% off coupon & choose Subscribe & Save with at least 5 subscriptions in one month.
(Amazon Prime members save 20% on diapers subscriptions, compliments of Amazon Family – which is Free for Prime.) There is no commitment with Subscribe & Save. You can cancel at any time! Plus, get free shipping!! Details here!
Check out all of the recent Amazon deals here!
Want it sooner? Pay as low as $9.41 when you clip the coupon. Amazon Prime members get FREE 2-day shipping!! If you are not a Prime member, get FREE shipping when you purchase $25 or more of eligible items across any product category.
Join our Facebook Groups
- Gerber is a leader in infant and early childhood nutrition
- Melt-in-your-mouth texture specially designed to dissolve quickly
- Star-shaped with ridges, making them easy for little ones to pick up
- Non-GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients
From the manufacturer:
Nourish your little one with whole grain goodness by serving Gerber Puffs Cereal Snack at snack time. Gerber Puffs Cereal Snack have 2 grams of whole grains per serving, and 5 vitamins and minerals making them an ideal snack for your older baby learning to self feed. Gerber Puffs Cereal Snack are easy to chew and swallow and are just the right size for little hands to pick up and enjoy.
Buy the Gerber Puffs Cereal Snack, Strawberry Apple, 6 Count (Packaging may vary) from Amazon.
As always, Amazon Prices can change quickly. If the price is up, the deal is simply over! Be sure to join our Daily Email Newsletter so you never miss out on the best daily deals. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. See our full disclosure policy Here