French Martini Recipe
This French Martini Recipe is easy to make and also easy to adjust to suit your taste. If you like sweeter drinks, simply double the pineapple juice and reaspberry liqueur!
How to make a French Martini?
In a shaker, combine vodka, raspberry liqueur and pineapple juice with some ice. Shake, Shake, Shake and then strain into a martini glass. Add more flavor to your French Martini by twisting a lemon peel (to extract oil) and running it along the rim of the Martini glass!
The full list of the French Martini Ingredients is below!
Frozen Martini Glasses
We made this French Martini Cocktail in a regular Martini glass, however, if you are wanting to keep your drink cooler for longer (and wanting a shorter glass so it’s less likely to spill), check out these stemless martini glasses that you freeze before using!
These martini glasses have a special gel that acts like an ice pack to keep your drinks cooler for longer.
You’ll want to wash them by hand and store them in the freezer upside down for best results!
See what is in a French Martini below! Plus, check out other drink recipes and more delicious Frugal Recipes!
Let us know how you liked this recipe by commenting and rating the recipe below.
- 3 oz. Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 Lemon Peel Garnish
- 1 cup ice
- Put ice in shaker.
- Add vodka, raspberry liqueur and pineapple juice to the shaker. Shake until well mixed and chilled
- Strain mix from the shaker into a martini glass.
- Twist lemon peel to extract oil and run along the rim of the martini glass.
- Garnish drink by placing twisted lemon peel in the glass.