Farberware Classic 3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Board and Serving Set
This is the BEST price that Amazon has had on the Farberware Classic 3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Board and Serving Set! Get this set today for only $7.50 from Amazon! Plus, it’s no longer an “add-on” item (at the time of posting)!
Amazon Prime members get FREE 2-day shipping! If you are not a Prime member, get FREE shipping when you purchase $25 or more of eligible items across any product category.
Join our Facebook Groups
- Giant Eagle Couponers Group
- Target Couponers Group
- Dollar Tree Couponers Group
- Hot Holiday Deals
- Hot Coupon World Deals Group
- This set includes (1) of each of the following cutting boards: 11-inch by 14-inch, 8-inch by 10-inch, and 8-inch by 5.5-inch
- Bamboo is a natural alternative to wood, easy on knife blades, it is substantially stronger than hard woods and is environmentally friendly; bamboo is one of the most renewable resources in the world
- These bamboo cutting board have a reversible cutting surface perfect for every food prep, from slicing fruit to chopping veggies
- Use these boards to serve appetizers, pizza or cheese and cured meats
From the manufacturer:
This Farberware Classic 3-Piece Bamboo Cutting Board Set includes a 11 by 14-inch, 8 by 10-inch, and 8 by 5-1/2-inch cutting boards. These bamboo cutting board have a reversible cutting surface perfect for every food prep, from slicing fruit to chopping veggies. Also, use these boards to serve appetizers, serving bread, cutting pizza or displaying cheese and cured meats. Made from a replenishable resource, bamboo’s unique combination of strength, durability, and ease-of-care makes these cutting boards the perfect addition to any chef’s kitchen.
Harder and denser than maple wood, bamboo resists scratching and is gentle on knife blades yet is lightweight, making it easy to move and store. Its natural moisture-resistant properties are ideal when cutting everything from ripe tomatoes to juicy turkeys. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately to preserve the boards durability.