DNA Testing Kit
Know someone who wants a DNA Testing Kit? These Genetic and Ancestry DNA testing kits (that are on sale on Amazon) have become extremely popular! What a unique gift for a friend, family member, or yourself 😉 Hurry and get the AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing – DNA Ancestry Test Kit today for only $59.00 from Amazon! That’s 40% off the regular price of $99!!
Amazon Prime members get FREE 2-day shipping!! If you are not a Prime member, get FREE shipping when you purchase $25 or more of eligible items across any product category.
Join our Facebook Groups
- Coupon Groups: Giant Eagle, Target, and Dollar Tree
- Deal Groups: Hot Holiday Deals and Hot Coupon World Deals
- The #1 selling consumer DNA test is also the leading DNA test with over 1 billion family connections.
- Uncover your ethnic mix across 165 regions worldwide, including 9 unique regions of Africa.
- Ancestry has the world’s largest consumer DNA network-over 6 million people and counting.
- The only consumer DNA test with six million chances to find new relatives.
- AncestryDNA helps you discover the people and places that made you who you are.
From the manufacturer:
Find out your ethnic mix and discover distant relatives with a simple DNA test. AncestryDNA-The world’s largest consumer DNA network. How it works. 1. Order a kit with easy-to-follow instructions. 2. Activate your kit and return your saliva sample to our state-of-the-art lab. 3. In roughly 6-8 weeks your results will be ready online. Uncover your ethnic mix. When your results arrive, you’ll see a breakdown of your ethnicity-and it may contain a few surprises. Connect with relatives you never knew you had. Once you’ve taken your test, we’ll search our global network of AncestryDNA members and identify the people who share your DNA. There’s no limit to what you might learn. Your DNA results are only the beginning. With an optional Ancestry membership, you can discover more details and insights about the people and places in your unique family history. More people tested means more ways to connect. With more than 5 million people now in our network, AncestryDNA can help deliver the richest family stories-and solve the toughest family mysteries.