Save money at Kroger Mid-Atlantic with this weeks Kroger Mid-Atlantic Deals & Coupon Matchups. Select the deals you would like and create a shopping list which you can then print, send via email or sync with the Favado smartphone app!
This this the Kroger Mid-Atlantic Coupon Policy as we are aware of it. Please check with your store for it’s individual coupon policy.
Kroger stores in the Mid-Atlantic region no longer double coupons. All coupons are redeemed at face value.
The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
North Carolina Coupons and Tax: North Carolina does not treat vendor coupons as cash, thus coupons that are scanned in an order will be charged for tax, even if customer is using a form of payment like EBT (thus leaving a tax amount that the customer must pay after swiping their EBT card).
- Competitor pharmacy coupons are accepted.
- LCM or Competitor Coupons may not be used in conjunction with our $4 Generic Program.
General Coupon Policy:
- Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
- One (1) manufacturer and one (1) store coupon can be used on the same item.
- Coupons cannot be used on “free” items.
- Expired coupons are not accepted.
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
Kroger Digital Coupon Policy: Find it HERE
Customers choosing to participate in the digital coupons are required to have an active online account with a valid, associate shopper card. Kroger employees or partners are prohibited to set up or otherwise maintain an online account not specifically associated to that employee or employee household.
A valid shopper card or an alternate ID is required for the use of digital coupons at the time of purchase.
Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
- Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction
- Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
- Digital offers do not double
- A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time
- Digital reproductions of offers will not be accepted (such as using a mobile application to reproduce an image of an offer/coupon)
The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer.
[favado_chain_region_lists cr_id=’135114′ name=’Kroger – Mid-Atlantic Marketing Area’]