Save money at King Soopers with this week’s King Soopers Deals & Coupon Matchups. Select the deals you would like and create a shopping list which you can then print, send via email or sync with the Favado smartphone app!
This this the King Soopers Coupon Policy as posted by by our King Soopers forum Moderator. According to corporate, King Soopers’ coupon policy varies by division. Thus, the store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
General Coupon Policy
- Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- Limit one (1) store coupon per item purchased.
- One (1) manufacturer and one (1) store coupon can be used on the same item.
- A second or third coupon cannot be used on an item that is part of another coupon offer. Example: Coupon states: Buy 2 cereals and get a gallon of milk free. A customer cannot use another coupon on the cereal or the milk.
- Coupons cannot be used on free items.
- Expired coupons are not accepted.
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
- There is a limit three (3) coupons for like items per customer.
Double Coupon Policy
- Manufacturer coupons of $0.50 or less will be doubled.
- Manufacturer coupons of $0.51 – $1.00 will be redeemed for $1.00.
- Manufacturer coupons over $1.00 will be redeemed at face value.
- This does not apply to free King Sooper, Catalina, Retail Food Store coupons, electronic coupons on the Sooper card, or items prohibited by law.
Printable Coupons Policy
- We only accept printable coupons if they scan properly at checkout.
- We do not accept free product printable coupons that have no purchase requirement.
- Buy-one-get-one-free coupons and other values that have a purchase requirement are acceptable but will be MUCH less common than traditional value-off coupons.
- We do not accept coupons for more than about 75% of a product’s value without advance notice.
- Legitimate print at home/printable coupons will not be for a high value relative to the cost of the item. For example, a $2.00 off coupon will be acceptable for a product that normally sells for $5.00 or more, but a $2.00 off printable coupon for a product that sells for $2.25 is unlikely to be legitimate.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear out of proportion or blurry, or are obvious duplicates.
- Legitimate print at home/printable coupons are never copied, sold, or traded. Nearly all coupons are non-transferable meaning they should not be photocopied or scanned and distributed to others.
- Coupons will be rejected if they appear to have been altered in any way.
Digital or eCoupon Policy
- The online coupon will always take priority over the paper coupon. Stacking is not allowed.
- There is a limit of one electronic or paper manufacturer coupon per item.
- Digital coupon and manufacturer paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item.
- If a Customer has loaded an electronic coupon to their loyalty card, then the electronic coupon will apply BEFORE the manufacturer paper coupon.
- A digital coupon cannot be removed from a transaction once redeemed
- If the electronic coupon and manufacturer paper coupons are applicable to the same item, the system will give the discount based on the Electronic Coupon.
- Cashier will receive a “Electronic Manufactures coupon already applied” message once the manufacturer paper coupon is scanned.
- An operator override will need to be performed if the manufacturer paper coupon needs to be accepted for Customer Service reasons.
- eCoupons you can use at King Soopers include Shortcuts, CellFire, and King Soopers own eCoupons.
- Competitor pharmacy prices will be matched, but competitor pharmacy coupons are not accepted.
- Cannot use LCM or Competitor Coupons in conjunction with the $4 Generic Program
Reusuable Bag Discount
- As of May 1, 2011, King Soopers no longer offers a discount for bringing your own bags.
[sdc_grocery cr_id=’136006′ name=’King Soopers’]