Creamy Italian Chicken and Pasta Skillet Recipe
I just adore one-pot dishes for the ease in cooking and best of all clean up. I love cooking, but dishes, well let’s just say that is not one of my favorite chores. So I am always on the hunt for more skillet meals & the like to add to my recipe collection. So when I spotted this recipe I knew it was going on our meal plan for tonight.
So what’s for dinner tonight?
I am pretty sure this recipe was made for us couponers since it uses Kraft salad dressing as one of the main ingredients. I don’t know about you all but in the summer I can get salad dressing pretty darn cheap with sale and coupons (if not free!) so finding recipes that use up items in my stockpile is always a plus.
- 1/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. (2) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 (8 oz. each) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked whole grain pasta (or 4 cups cooked)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or basil
For the full recipe and directions please head on over to The Comfort of Cooking!
What is on your menu plan for dinner tonight? Leave us a comment below and share. Links to yummy recipes are welcome too!