Deilin Compression Socks for Women & Men (4 Pairs)
Need Compression Socks for running, working on your feet, or swelling caused from recovery or pregnancy or travel? We found a CRAZY DEAL for you on Amazon! Hurry and get the Deilin Compression Socks for Women & Men (4 Pairs), Graduated Compression Sock 15-20 mmhg for Medical, Running, Athletic, Edema, Diabetic, Varicose Veins, Travel, Nurses, Pregnancy, Maternity today for
$21.99 as low as $3.99 from Amazon when you use promo code NJEZABV7 at checkout! That’s just $1 per pair! WHOA! This usually sell for close to $10 per pair!! This product has many variations at different prices! Quickly see them all here. You should be able to buy as many as you want but can only use the promo code in one order. Check out all of the Amazon deals here!
Amazon Prime members get FREE 2-day shipping!! If you are not a Prime member, get FREE shipping when you purchase $25 or more of eligible items across any product category.
Join our Facebook Groups
- STIMULATE THE CIRCULATION AND FLOW OF BLOOD – Graduated compression technology (15-20mm Hg) provides the ideal compression in the ankle area and less in the calf area, to provide the maximum boost to your blood circulation. Not only prevent cramp, fatigue, swelling, but also help muscle recovery, varicose veins and diabetic. This kind of compression socks (4 pairs wrapped) are recommended by doctors and preferred by trainers.
- VERSATILE BENEFITS AND PURPOSES – Perfect for athletes, runners, nurses and doctors, pregnant women, travelers- anyone on their feet all day. provides significant relief for aching leg, calf, ankles and feet. The anti-odor and anti-static fabric stops the growth of bacteria and fungus, while wicking moisture/sweat away from your feet. Deodorizes and keeps you dry even with longer use. Exactly gorgeous compression socks for women & men you can not miss.
- GREAT GIFT FOR YOUR LEGS & FEET – Compression socks are supposed to have a very tight fit. It’s recommended that you put them on by turning the inside out except for the toe part, and gradually roll them on. Available in 3 different colors and 2 sizes to ensure you receive the focused support and muscle fatigue relief that you need. Compression stockings from Deilin are designed with lightweight, durable, and breathable fabric -especially great if you are on your feet for long periods of time.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION AND COMFORT – Deilin mens compression socks are made from lightweight premium nylon and polyester material (85% nylon, 10% polyester, 5% elastane) for extreme durability, to provide premium support, comfort, and relief without compromising your mobility. The reinforced/cushioned heel and toe support provide unmatched comfort and also reduces muscle fatigue, especially if on your feet for long periods of time, traveling or all sports e.g. cross fit, skiing, running, hiking an
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – 90 days money back and lifetime technique support. Warm tips: In order to let customers purchase quality products and not cheated by fakes, we only offer refunds & exchanges for orders placed through Deilin.
From the manufacturer:
WHY COMPRESSION SOCKS?
Versatile Performance: for women and men, nurses and doctors, athletes and runners., pregnancy, maternity, anyone on their feet all day., to stimulates blood flow and improves oxygen delivery to your muscles.
Prevent Injuries: reduces foot and leg swelling, lactic acid production and cramping., relieves plantar fasciitis, shin splints, calf cramps, pulled muscles, achilles and heel cup issues, blisters, blood pooling. Lightly padded at the ball and on top of the foot to promote comfort and eliminate abrasion and foot stress.
The Best Fit: Running – Jogging – Walking – Soccer – Baseball – Football – Basketball – Cycling – Triathletes – Hiking – Crossfit – Field Sports – Stands long time at work (retail, nursing, travel, hospitality) – Traveling by plane / Long distance traveling / Wearing High Heel Shoes.
HOW TO WEAR COMPRESSION SOCKS?
Please remove rings or any jewellery on your fingers before you start putting on the stockings. You are suggested to wear rubber if you have long nails.
Hold the top of the stocking with one hand., then reach inside the stocking with your other hand and push your arm all the way in until you reach the end and can grab the toe part.
Put your toes into the toe part of the stocking, and gently roll and slide it back over your heel. Then use your finger tips or palms to slowly roll and slide the stocking all the way up your leg.
4 pairs of compression socks(available in 2 sizes and 4 color combination )