Work from home jobs that are legit

Discussion in 'Hot Entrepreneurs: Build Wealth & Share Links' started by mom2Isaac, Aug 5, 2014.

1. mom2Isaac

mom2Isaac New Member Trader Group

I know there used to be a thread way back when with a list of legit work form home jobs. Things have changed over the years here on the board so I am not sure where to find it. But does anyone know of anything legit that you can work from home doing? I have heard of mturk which I might give out a try. Any other suggestions welcome :)

2. phoenyxstarr

phoenyxstarr Member Trader Group

Lionbridge is legit, I worked for them for 1.5 years.
    Wordgigs.com is legit, I'm currently a writer there but there isn't any available work & I don't think they are hiring right now.

A good source for job leads & just to talk about working at home is the Work Place Like Home forums. I'm over there too, same name as here, LOL.

3. couponkoopa

couponkoopa New Member Trader Group

If you're good at writing quickly there's a lot of "content mills" that are easy to get into. Usually short writing assignments for people looking for articles for their website or blog. There's way too many to name but Textbroker is one that's easy to get into that a lot of people start with. The pay is among the lower end but it's a decent introduction to writing web content. Writer's Domain is one that pays better but is more demanding and there's an application to get in.

4. mom2Isaac

mom2Isaac New Member Trader Group

Thank you for the responses! I will look into the suggestions :)

5. couponbillyice

couponbillyice Member Trader Group

If you are good with math there is always online poker. It's a world wide thing today and not for everyone but you can

def make lots of money. Careful though because you can lose it too :)

6. doutsane

doutsane New Member

I found this article about find working-from-jobs - some of you may find this useful - i hope :)