RAOK Template Wheel of Fortune Toss Up Puzzle RAOK w/ a Twist

MsSweetCheeks

Mod Of The Month March 2012 - The Grand Theft
Trader Group
This template is meant to give you an idea on presenting your RAOK. Of course, you can just copy and paste it into a new thread. Then, replace all the "+" symbols in the document, and delete this statement. But, you can also make it your own in whatever creative way you can imagine.

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 5.16.36 PM.png

WHEEL OF FORTUNE TOSS UP RAOK WITH A TWIST
What's a "toss up?"

Just like on the TV show, it is a set of two puzzles with a common word connecting them. For example:

Study
Group
Therapy
(Group is the common connecting word.)

or

Rudolph
The
Red
Nose
Reindeer
Games
(Reindeer is the common connecting word.)

The Prize:

I am offering + to the person who solves the puzzle correctly first.

How we will play:

Each participant will guess one letter at a time, allowing + guess between their posts.

You can guess the puzzle at any time, but if you are not correct, you will have to wait for someone else to make a guess before you can guess again.

Also, remember that just because someone made a guess does not mean that they have the puzzle correct. Therefore, while you are waiting for me to respond, you can still guess as long as you weren't the last post to make a guess.

The Twist:

I will only fill in one space where that letter belongs....there may be more instances of that letter in the puzzle!

Please let me know if you have any questions.

The category is +. Here is the puzzle (remember it is two puzzles combined by a common connecting word):

+ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _​

Last edited by a moderator: