What's for dinner today??

Discussion in 'Daily Living' started by 3timesoccermom, Feb 22, 2010.

Tags:
  1. 3timesoccermom

3timesoccermom The Original Dinner Guru

Not sure what we are having except to say it'll be something from the freezer - maybe shrimp scampi and salmon since that was really good last time we had it, but plenty of other options in there too.

2. Jessi

Jessi ↑ This Person ♥'s Someone With Autism Trader Group

It is either pizza or tacos. I can't decide right now.

judy27 likes this.
  3. everprincess

everprincess Energizer Bunny<br>-(\(\ She Keeps<br>( =':') Goin Trader Group

Doctor says I have pulled a muscle in my side and maybe it affected my rib cage cartridge. She gave me muscle relaxers that make me feel all loopy and told me to take it easy for the next month or so. Went and got bbq and slaw after my appointment. I totally blew my lifestyle last night after making onion rings and hushpuppies at the store. It was good though. Tonight I plan on getting back on track with some salmon and roasted veggies. Need to start cleaning out the fridge because it is so full. Plan on resting alot this weekend as well.

Cathy and jastwins like this.
  4. 3timesoccermom

Chicken and ribs done on the grill.

judy27 and jastwins like this.
  5. vickib50

vickib50 Well-Known Member Trader Group

A friend invited me for a giant quesadilla. It was so good I would have licked the plate if my nose hadn't gotten in the way.

judy27 and jastwins like this.
  6. jastwins

jastwins Well-Known Member Trader Group

Tonight was boneless chicken thighs with rosemary and garlic and Lipton recipe red potatoes with an extra onion added. I was able to bake both in the oven at the same time.

3timesoccermom and judy27 like this.
  7. vickib50

vickib50 Well-Known Member Trader Group

Wow! Imagine that! Chickens with no bones in their thighs. How do they stand to peck the ground?

jastwins likes this.
  8. XUfan

XUfan Member Of The Month May 2010 Trader Group

I've been a slacker! I haven't posted much here (or anywhere on the site) for a while! After having Hubby home all week, and eating dinners out or take-out several nights, I'm ready to go back into the kitchen!

Tonight we're eating a combo meal...leftovers (take-out chicken for him, grilled fish for me), along with a side dish from the pantry (Pasta Roni) and fresh corn on the cob.

jastwins likes this.
  9. 3timesoccermom

LOVE those kinds of meals Jasmine.

We are going to grill burgers in a bit and I baked 6 large potatoes and made potato salad. Mincing the celery and onion, egg and pickles took FOREVER! I don't do them in the chopper because I don't want them ground to mush but geez that was laborious.

jastwins likes this.
  10. XUfan

XUfan Member Of The Month May 2010 Trader Group

I think we're reheating the leftover pizza from Saturday night's dinner tonight. I just checked my grandson's baseball schedule, and it looks like tonight is the only home game they have this week. Reheating pizza after I get home is so easy!