Expired What can you tell me about Checkout 51?!?

Discussion in 'Coupons Archive' started by cody82414, Dec 8, 2015.

1. cody82414

cody82414 Member of the Month 06/11 Happy Hoo-Ha Hacker Trader Group

I just found this way to save.
    Tell me what you know!!:wave88:

2. jastwins

jastwins ※Kaboom!・:・:・゜ Trader Group

Checkout 51 will pay out by check when your balance reaches $20. They recently joined with Coupons.com to offer more savings. The amount of products for rebates have increased and I hope to earn more $$ sooner. I have been a member since mid June and I have only earned $9.00. Checkout 51 has a weekly offer that changes and you get to choose which item you will buy (usually produce) to earn a quarter back. Most of my earnings have been from this feature. Also, they offered .75 cents for downloading the Butterball app around Thanksgiving.

Some offers, like the current Glade offer can be redeemed 3 times. There are also small bonus offers for completing a group of offers. When I go shopping next week, I will factor in the savings for the Crest and Glade to see if it is worth it.

If you happen to buy the items they list, you can hit the $20 limit faster. Payment by check is slower and there are other apps that pay you sooner and at a lower threshold. If you want to try another app, Mobisave is a good one and they pay immediately & directly to my Paypal account on whatever you submit. Mobisave is available for iphones and android phones. In 6 months, I have earned $32.50 from Mobisave.

3. cody82414

cody82414 Member of the Month 06/11 Happy Hoo-Ha Hacker Trader Group

Thank you [MENTION=386598]jastwins[/MENTION] !!