What are you getting Cheap or FREE in November 2021?

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
You all know what next month is.....start Christmas shopping early since we know that it won't be pretty come December! I earned some gift cards and will use them to send out my Christmas gifts this month via amazon. My plan is to use PRIME items and get free shipping for all. I have some ideas and hope the inventory is available. Are you done with Christmas shopping or have you not even started? Let us know the deals you find and let 's not forget that Thanksgiving is just over 3 weeks away...
Good luck to all!

jastwins

Trader Group
I earned another $5 from Viewpoints this morning and did the same last week. Just waiting to see when it will credit.
My credit for the $150 in points is on the website and I am figuring out how to get my credit. They improved the website and you can order a physical card but I am not sure how long that will take. I tried to get the email version of the gift card and have yet to see it process. I will keep you posted on that one. I am also able to cash out for $25 on Swagbucks today. The site has a swago board and I am almost able to cash out for the full board except for 2 boxes. One is the center box and I did the offer last time so not sure it will credit. The swag code in the swag button seems to be eluding me and I have submitted codes but the swag button square will not mark off. Very frustrating and I think it may be a chrome issue. Will try one more time today to see if it works.

mtka

Trader Group
Yesterday I got a Kohl's flyer in the mail with $10 to use in store or online before Black Friday. This after I just spent the free $10 from October. I find it very hard to spend money there nowadays but I will find something. In my email this morning from Lowe's was a $10 off $50 coupon. Hadn't got one from there in ages. I have no trouble spending money there. We just got an oops paint for $9 a gallon. Been looking for a turquoise in bathroom paint for months, finally one popped up on Sunday. Hopefully one gallon will do it. Also in today's email was my $10 amazon shoppers panel reward. Now off to buy cat food.

jastwins

Trader Group
@mtka, I earned $10.25 from the Amazon Shoppers panel today as well and I uploaded my receipts for this month already. They even sent me a .50 survey for this month.
From an Educator panel, I earned $10 tango gc and opted for a $10 cvs gc to go along with a $2 cvs gc I earned yesterday for completing an email survey.
After updating some information, I was able to cash out for a $100 amazon gc and will see how long it takes to get. Last week when I tried, no points were deducted and I waited a couple of days, filled in some information and hope to get an email with the code by tomorrow. The reason I choose amazon is that I can quickly add it to my account. Last year, I sent my niece a $50 sephora gc from the same site and it was used when she got it. After a couple of emails, they credited me back the points and I sent my niece venmo for the $50 to spend as she wanted. I selected the amazon option the second time and had no issues.
Today was a conference day since my school is a voting place. They gave us free breakfast and lunch.

Last edited:

jastwins

Trader Group
Today I got free vegetables (carrots and peppers) from the farm when I was sent as an extra chaperone on a last minute field trip. Not happy about the way this was handled and would have dressed better had I known I was going. That being said, I had to run home to change ( i had my car and was 3 blocks from home) since my clothes were wet and dirty from being in the fields and going on a hayride. I made it back to school in time for my next assignment.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Drove across town for a few groceries today. They offered us a free 80-count hand sanitizer wipes and a free 72-count surface sanitizer wipes. Both were in stock so I picked up those.

Taco Bell was on the way home, so I picked up my free Doritos Locos Taco and a free senior drink.

Earlier in the week I picked up the free 72-count surface sanitizer wipes we were offered on last week's sale and also picked up a free single-serve yogurt from another store.

Also got digital coupons from the store that offered the yogurt for a free tub of salad mix and a free dozen eggs, but I haven't been in that store for a few days. Eggs are on sale there this week and the free coupon doesn't expire until early next month, so I think I'll hold off on those.

jastwins

Trader Group
I have not been to a bridal shower or baby shower in my family for over 7 years and now I was invited to both on the same day. The bridal shower is for Crankie's good friend's nephew and the baby shower is for my new great niece or nephew (i just feel it is going to be a boy). Since I will be attending the baby shower, I placed an online order at Bed Bath and Beyond for the bridal shower. After using an email coupon for $15 off $50, using a Swagbucks $25 gc and going through Swagbucks, my OOP for 3 items was $24.91. I also included gift wrapping for 2 of the gifts while the third could not be wrapped and shipping was free.
From SBKC, I received a $5 visa gift card for filling out a survey. I can add it to the next $20 gc that I will probably earn next month.

Last edited:

jastwins

Trader Group
I cashed out for $5.91 from Paidviewpoint and did receive my second $5 credit from the Facebook viewpoints app, so both are sitting in my paypal account. Last month, I messed up on a payment and was considered late and they will not do a reversal of the late fee. This led to a higher payment for this month, so I am saving up my paypal money to lessen the amount that comes out of my checking account. On Thred up I sold a few items and plan to add that to my paypal balance as soon as it is available.

flowerkitty

Super Swapper
Trader Group
The grocery store sent a few digital “Thanksgiving” coupons yesterday (good for Friday,Saturday & Sunday). I received 50% offers on the following: Glad press n seal, store brand flour, store brand sparkling water 12 pack, store brand butter, Duncan Hines *select cake mix & brownies and a few other things I wasn’t interested in or could not find.
I picked up everything I listed except for the flour ( it was all gone by noon today).
The cake mixes will go in one of the boxes I am making for the in-laws ( they don’t want anymore gadgets or stuff to dust & they won’t go out to eat... So I will put together food boxes and household/ personal care items like we did last year.
Last week I was able to get a $50 restaurant gift card for $40 with a digital coupon at the same grocery store for dd for Christmas.

flowerkitty

Super Swapper
Trader Group
I made a trip to the grocery store today after dropping DH off at the farm supply store.
We needed bbq sauce & some more pork steaks to grill. I found the store brand flour and used the digital coupon for 50% off making it .82 for the bag.

jastwins

Trader Group
My 1 Q app sent me 2 surveys on Pepsi products and I earned $9.50 in my paypal account for completing both. I am using the funds to make a partial payment ($20) towards the larger payment I owe to paypal credit.

jastwins

Trader Group
Last night, I made the mistake of leaving at 5 pm to head out shopping and I suffered the consequences. Traffic was annoying and the trip took 45 mins longer than usual. I got gas at Costco ($3.39 per gallon) and stopped into a Tmobile store to get my glass proctector replaced. It only took over a month and 2 visits to have the screen protector delivered to me. I prefer this new location and will go there from now on since the person at the last place had an attitiude and he did not order the screen protector the last time I visted the store. We paid $25 when I bought the phone to replace the screen protector for as long as I own the phone.
From there I went to Walmart and it was not crowded. I was able to find what I needed and decided to finally buy items from the Thanksgiving Ibotta list and was finally able to reach my $20 payout goal. I received the full amount back ($3.63) for a 2 liter bottle of Coke zero sugar, a can of Campbells mushroom soup and Jiffy corn muffin mix. My payout from Ibotta will be $20.68. On the same receipt, I bought two Arm and Hammer Essentials deodorant @ $2.68 each and received back $4 from Tada. That got me 400 points on Swagbucks and filled in a square on the swago board.
I spent $21.92 in Walmart OOP.
My last stop of the night was CVS and things did not work out as planned. I could not find all the items I wanted to buy and D3 called in the middle of my shopping trip. The end result was that when I was being rung up, the fire alarm went off and the cashier could not get one thing to override (a clearance dog toy) and she had difficulty processing my gift card. I was told we had to evacuate the store and left with nothing. I did get my extra bucks and gift card back but no items (l literally had my debit card in my hand!!!!!). I was not happy but it was after nine o'clock and I had to get home. I was able to get out of the parking lot before the firetrucks arrived.

Nothing has gone right this week and I just need to get through my mother in law's wake and funeral the next two days. I printed some picutres at work and have gone through others we had at home. They will be mounted some posterboard and a large frame I found in Walmart.

Last edited:

Gardencook

Trader Group
I wasn't feeling terrific Monday night and couldn't figure out if it was just stress or a bug, so I stayed home Tuesday and took it easy to make sure it was behind me.

It was the last day of the sales for the week and I still hadn't picked up the weekly coupon deals we wanted. He flew out last week on the first day of the sale, I didn't want to drag them home on Friday when he got back, he had his first eye surgery Monday and an appointment to check his eye Tuesday morning -- by which he already had the patch off and was allowed to drive.

He needed to pick up some over-the-counter eye drops the doctor had told him to get, so I sent him with a list and he found everything on it including a free 10-oz. tub of mixed spring greens for which the store had sent us a free coupon.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Yesterday we picked up a free 72-count package of hand sanitizing wipes at a grocery store we shopped and a free bag of peppermint candy puffs at Big Lots. After the past several weeks of stress, I suspect I'll need those mints!

We were able to use our last two soon-expiring digital coupons to get two half gallons of oat milk for 49 cents on a mega-type sale along with Snickers bars for 34 cents after tear pad coupons -- which we used as a filler on the one round of sale.

Three high value digital coupons allowed us to get two half-liter bottles of mouthwash for 99 cents each -- my buy price whether we are out or not.

It was a challenge getting out, because Microsoft and CenturyLink have made my computer a nightmare all week. My computer shut down 15 minutes after I signed on this morning and I left it all day after it shutdown again later. Tonight, things were running a little smoother after Microsoft disconnected me from the Internet for several minutes and I was finally able to get back on. DH didn't lose Internet, so I can only assume that was Microsoft and not CenturyLink.

I was able to get a couple posts on HCW, however, when I started this one Microsoft shut me down again and I lost most of what I had written.

bugweena

Trader Group
I'm always on the lookout for gift card deals. One of our stores has purchase $100 in certain gift cards (I got Lowes Home Improvement) and purchase $25 in groceries and you get $25 off your order at ther register. So the $25 in groceries for free. We have a new Lowes in our town and many of those on our gift list can use these gift cards. With my grocery purchase I used coupons, and BOGO and B2G1 sales to make the most of my $.

flowerkitty

Super Swapper
Trader Group
I stopped at the local Ace hardware store the other day to look for something and checked out the rack with the gateway gardening magazines( a free publication).
When I asked the cashier if I could have 2 copies of the fall & winter issues, she told me ,”sure and help yourself to a 16.9 oz hand sanitizer, they are free”.

jastwins

Trader Group
I am back home after a busy week attending my MIL 's wake and funeral. D3 came down by bus and I drove her back yesterday. We stayed at my mom's the night before. After dropping her off I went to CVS & Walmart in her college town. At CVS, I used the gift card and extra bucks I still had left from my unsuccessful trip earlier this week.
My first purchase included Sure deodorant $2, get $2 extra bucks, skintimate razor $5.99 get $3 extra bucks and Wet and wild make up kit $9.99 get $5 extra bucks. I used $12.11 in extra bucks and gift cards and paid $7.14 OOP and got back $10 in extra bucks. For the next deal I bought Monofoil cleaner, $9.99 get $7 extra bucks and JTB water, on sale for $3.29. I could only use $8 in extra bucks and paid $7 OOP including tax and bottle dep. I earned $7 extra bucks.
My last purchase was for 1 10 ct Dunkin k cups $5.99, (they were $4.99 a month ago?!) 2 HErshey bars, 2 for $2 & Chips ahoy family size $3.99. On my app came off 2 $2 extra bucks, the $7 extra bucks, .32 cents in extra bucks and a .50 cent coupon. My OOP was .32 cents.

At Walmart, I bought Nature's recipe Dog food and Iam's dog food and earned $6 back from Coupons.com. I will submit my receipt to Tada to get a couple of points.

Last edited:

Gardencook

Trader Group
Forgot to mention that Friday we picked up a family-size (large) container of hummus -- retail $6.99, on sale for $4.49.

It was on markdown for $1.69 and DH has been eating hummus on toast instead of butter in recent weeks. At the register, a $1 digital coupon came off, so I had one loaded that I had forgotten about. Normally, they change the sku number on meat, deli and bakery markdowns so coupons don't work, but once in a while one does. I try to load some coupons even if I'm not sure I'll use them for occasions like this. That day we saved roughly 90 percent on the hummus after coupon -- 69 cents for a container that normally costs $6.99. :)

Last edited: