What are you getting Cheap or FREE in April 2021?

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
I ordered a physical $20 Visa card from SBKC. From my MSR app I earned $10 and chose a PayPal deposit.
Today was free breakfast at work but I was very busy this morning and had d1 pick up some breakfast burritos and muffins for us. On her one day off I sometimes have her work at my school. You know how tough it is when I have had 2 out of my 3 daughters hired as subs. Administration has been slow in hiring people and finding subs has been tough during the pandemic. D1 and I worked together tackling the 15 energetic kids in Pre k 4 today. It was a challenging day but we all survived! LOL

Last edited:

Gardencook

Trader Group
Got two more bottles of bleach for 49 cents early in the week using the SB deal. After that they raised the offer from 400 to 500 SB so now the bleach is pretty much free if prices at your Walmart or Kroger stores are the same as mine. The 40-ounce bottles are $2.48 here at WM and $2.49 at our Kroger affiliate.

Also did another round of the Good Belly offer, even though they lowered the offer so it isn't free any longer. I think it comes out to less than $1.50 for a four-pack.

Got a bunch of frees from the Monopoly game at Albertsons, although our store has been wiped out of most of the items. We also used our $25 token prize as well as our $1 this week. We had another $1 Match 3 win which went into last week's shopping trip.

Used a B1G1 coupon on Darigold Farmer's Reserve Butter which was also on mega sale.

Picked up a free bottle of hand sanitizer at Big Lots.

The discount grocery has a new Freebie Friday promotion. They had a box of pharmacy items free this week -- limit five per customer, but we only saw three we might use. We picked up a free bottle of the back and body pain aspirin I like, a box of pro-biotics and a bottle of milk of magnesia. Didn't necessarily need the milk of magnesia, but when I saw it I realized it is one item I've never had in my medicine cabinet, so thought it might be a good thing to have on hand. :D

Last edited:

jastwins

Trader Group
Yesterday, on my way to visit my mom, I stopped to get her favorite wine ($6 cheaper at this liquor store than on my island) and in that same shopping center was a Bath and Body works store. I had just received some coupons and stopped in to get a free wallflower refill and I bought a hand soap for $3.50 and used a 20% coupon. My OOP was $3.04 including tax for both items.

My sister in law sent me a $25 gc for qvc and I ordered 2 nice tops online. One ended up being free and I was able to use easy pay for 5 months for the other one.

mtka

Trader Group
I got the bleach finally too. Disappointed that it's once per month. Got the flash bonus and balloon bonus done on Ibotta. Only had to do 5 rebates but it was still hard. Was going to get a cake for my mom but krogers was wiped clean of anything we would eat.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Picked up a free Theo Organic Dark Chocolate Bar at Natural Grocers today and a free Coke Energy Drink using a digital coupon.

Had a personalized, high value coupon on Smithfield Prime Fresh Luncheon Meat that I almost missed a deal on. It retails for $3.99, is on sale two for $5 and we had a coupon for $1.50/1. We were able to get an 8-oz package of smoked turkey for $1 after sale and coupon -- a great way to try something we've never had before.

Also got free admission to Craters of the Moon National Monument with DH's Senior Park Pass.

jastwins

Trader Group
I used a $25 gc Mother’s Day gift from my sister for Kohl’s to buy a king quilt set on clearance with shipping and handling my OOP was 19.80 after a 20% discount. I hope my purchase went through Swagbucks for some more points .

Gardencook

Trader Group
Hit a different Albertsons store, so we were able to pick up some additional Monopoly free prizes that our store didn't have.

Found our nine bottles of water and got that last remaining can of cooking oil spray they had -- which was avocado oil. Picked up our free potato salad and a nice cranberry walnut salad with Feta cheese -- which we split for dinner last night. Still couldn't find the vinegar, nail clippers or organic animal cookies and they were out of macaroni salad, as well.

Gardencook

Trader Group
Another store, a few more Monopoly freebies ... today we found our free bottle of vinegar, the macaroni salad and three boxes of organic animal cookies.

Then we got a free meal at Carino's using a B1G1 coupon.