Advice What are some easy sites to earn Amazon gift cards?

itsfun2save

Trader Group
I am hooked on buying some of our groceries on Amazon and love using gift cards to buy them. I am looking for advice on sites you recommend for me to try out that are fairly easy to earn Amazon gift cards from. Referral links are welcome. If I decide to signup at your recommended site, I will use your referral link. Please tell me alittle about the site. I am already a member of Swagbucks, Ibotta, National Consumer Panel, OneOpinion and Kelloggs Rewards so you can skip those. Thanks in advance!

MomToCH

Trader Group
I use Fetch Rewards app. I scan grocery and pharmacy receipts on it and get points. It has weekly extra points on certain items and buying those item will get your points up really quickly. I've cashed out gift cards to Target, Dunkin etc and they have Amazon as well. If you decide to try it, please PM me your email address and I will send you a referral link through the app.

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
I use this site for Amazon gcs and all you have to do is take 2 photos. The app for your phone is Job Spotter by Indeed. All you need to do is snap a pic of a help wanted sign and take a pic of the store front as your second photo. It pays anywhere from .20 to .50 cents for a certain store name and you can cash out your wallet at anytime (no minimums).

Paidviewpoint has quick and easy surveys and can cash out to paypal and also other gcs.
Payout minimum is $15.
my referral link is http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=5zzj46

Receipt hog is an app that you can download receipts to and is very easy. You can choose an amazon receipt at the 1000 coin level. Very easy to use and earn. No referral code for this one.

Receipt pal is different than receipt hogbut you can cash out for $5 amazon gc at least once a month. You only have to download receipts. Easy enough!
My referral is :
I'm using ReceiptPal to earn great rewards for my receipts and thought you might like to do the same. Use my link to download the app and start earning rewards! You'll get me bonus points too! https://app.adjust.com/oqlq9t9?label=EMT64MM5

SavingStar allows you to link store cards ( up to 2 per store lots of store listed on their site) and download receipts to redeem offers that change weekly or monthly. You can download an app or view this on a computer or tablet. You can cash out at the $20 level and Amazon is an option. There is no referral for this.

Checkout 51 is an app that allows you to earn, sometimes multiple times, for purchasing an item and uploading a receipt. Offers are limited and can run out. Payout level is $20 and can be a check or paypal. This app is related to savingstar so it only allows one offer on either site. If you activate it on Saving star, you cannot collect on checkout 51.
My referral is https://checkout51.app.link/jkvQ14qSLR

It costs nothing to sign up for any of these apps and you just have to keep up with the changing offers weekly.

I have also joined sites on SB by doing surveys and signing up for certain websites or joining survey communities. You never know when these will pop up so keep your eyes open for these opportunities. Good luck.

MomToCH

Trader Group
Check out Fetch Rewards. Turn any grocery receipt into savings! Use my referral code, T2AJK, during signup and you'll get 2,000 Fetch Points just for starting. Download here: https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referralsocial
I use Fetch Rewards app. I scan grocery and pharmacy receipts on it and get points. It has weekly extra points on certain items and buying those item will get your points up really quickly. I've cashed out gift cards to Target, Dunkin etc and they have Amazon as well. If you decide to try it, please PM me your email address and I will send you a referral link through the app.

Check out Fetch Rewards. Turn any grocery receipt into savings! Use my referral code, T2AJK, during signup and you'll get 2,000 Fetch Points just for starting. Download here: https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referralsocial

itsfun2save

Trader Group
@MomToCH Thanks for the link! I signed up and uploaded my first receipt. Easy, thanks!

@jastwins I tried your link to Receipt Pal but it stated item not found when I clicked your link. Can you check your link to see if it works for you or provide your referral ID if there is one?

jastwins

Trader Group
@itsfun2save , yes, you are correct, the Receipt Pal link is not working. It turns out they only have referrals at certain times and there is a procedure to it. I just remember i had to wait a couple of months to join. It is easy and if you keep your receipts in date order, it will make posting them faster. since you only need to post 12 per week, this app does not take much of your time. Once in a while, they may send you a survey. Be sure to link your amazon and email accounts as well. It is all you need to do!

jastwins

Trader Group
I have signed up for Radial Insights. They always pay but I wish they would send more surveys. I only get one every couple of months.