The Welcome Wagon Welcome New Members! Please Introduce Yourself to the Community Here!

Discussion in 'Newbie Nook: START HERE, FAQs & How Tos' started by pasharain, Aug 17, 2018.

1. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

[​IMG]
    Hello! We are so very happy that you found us and decided to join our "online" family! Our members are what have made Hot Coupon World stand the test of time. The thread HERE will help you get acquainted with our community.

Coupon Trading

Hot Coupon World is one of the best places on the net for coupon trading in a well organized format. Want to become a trader? CLICK HERE to learn more and sign up for our "Trader Group" FREE. Then, you can participate in any of our four trading forums:

Coupon Database

For many years, Hot Coupon World has been know for its "Coupon Database." Learn how to use it to save money HERE.

That is just a very brief overview of what Hot Coupon World to offer. We would very much like it if you introduce yourself by posting to this thread, or if you have a question, please ask. One of our friendly "family members" will be happy to assist you. Once again, welcome to the family! :D

2. KimShaw

KimShaw ☕♥ I made it to 1,000! ♥☕ Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

Not new but coming back. It's been a long time since I have been in the couponing world and looking to get back into it.

Cathy and pasharain like this.
  3. pasharain

pasharain (ง︡'-'︠)ง ♥ Quasher of Dead Links ♥ Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Trader Group

So glad you are back! :D I look forward to your posts.

4. KimShaw

It's good to be back. Now to build up my coupons. I am printing some but don't have any inserts yet.

pasharain likes this.
  5. Linda_in_FL

Linda_in_FL Cancer Research Warrior! Trader Group

Hello and upload_2018-9-2_17-50-39.png back to couponing Kim!! I am Linda - 78 y/0 and a retired Oncology Nurse and active American Cancer Society (A.C.S.) volunteer. I get inserts donated to me by neighbors here where I live and at the local "Y" in South Florida, and from others in the mail from other parts of FL, and in NY, NJ, MA, SC, CO, CA, TN, KY, IA and GA. So I get an assortment of coupons.

I will trade for:
    BTFEd, CC, PP Gift, Check payable to American Cancer Society (A.C.S.), Formula checks, or Gift card balance. ALL will be donated to the A.C.S. Relay for Life team "Time for a Cure" (Link is in my sig. FYI)
    LMK what coupons you need and I will see what I can send to you.
    Linda

6. KimShaw

Thanks Linda <3

pasharain likes this.
  7. KrazyKatie

KrazyKatie Member Trader Group

I am also not new, but I am coming back. I didn't leave, really. I just haven't logged in, in a very long time and I fell off the couponing train. Now I am a single mom of 1 boy and I need to save as much as possible. I am so behind on how the coupon world works, these days. So, HI! I'm new here! Again.

8. KimShaw

Welcome back!

pasharain likes this.
  9. BamaBird29

BamaBird29 Active Member Trader Group

Not new - but it's been so long since I've been here, it sure seems like I'm a newbie! My wishlist has disappeared. Does anyone know where to find it?

10. jastwins

jastwins ※Kaboom!・:・:・゜ Trader Group

@pasharain can help you make a new wishlist. Or maybe @mydogalex2000 Welcome back!

pasharain and BamaBird29 like this.
  11. BamaBird29

BamaBird29 Active Member Trader Group

Thank you so much!! Happy to be back! I messaged @mydogalex2000 and she is helping me out!!

pasharain and jastwins like this.
  12. Roberta Flack

Roberta Flack New Member

Hi, new to the board. Mostly I purchase school uniforms for the local school and coupon for those in need.

13. marinersfan

marinersfan Member Trader Group

Hello, everyone! I used to be quite active here, once upon a time. Life situations have changed and I am trying to get back into couponing. I need serious help as the newspaper inserts have completely dwindled. What is going on???

14. jaybrooks

jaybrooks New Member

Hello, I am new to couponing and quite honestly not quite sure where to start with it all lol. I stumbled across this community and it looks like a pretty good place to start.

15. Jorainna

Jorainna Finder of Lost "Blinkies" Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

Welcome! For starters - just start going through the forums and see what there is, for there is certainly a lot of information to be had! :)

16. Eligreg López

Eligreg López Guest

Hello, everyone! I'm Eli and I'm new to this forum!! Thank you for this opportunity!

17. Michael Malcoms

Michael Malcoms Guest

Hello everyone I am a newbie here ...is it possible to get a pdf about the rules and regulations emailed to me @[email protected]

busyasabeecrg likes this.
  18. Thrifty Bee

Thrifty Bee New Member

I'm back. Who remembers me?

busyasabeecrg, pasharain and jastwins like this.
  19. pasharain

Need a little more info. ;)

20. Treasurehouse

Treasurehouse Member Trader Group

Hello :) I am new to Hot Coupon World but, not new to couponing. I am excited to find an active coupon forum.