Wanna just blow off steam? Post a general vent here.

Discussion in 'Telling It Like It Is!' started by shashabell, Jan 30, 2009.

1. maryann1958

maryann1958 Active Member Trader Group

Write on their Facebook timeline page, companies hate it when the public sees complaints about their company. They are more apt to respondto your complaint too

2. 3timesoccermom

3timesoccermom The Original Dinner Guru

You can order online and pick up in store.

mtka likes this.
  3. mtka

mtka Well-Known Member Trader Group

Yea, didn't think to check inventory before I stopped in. They gave me a in store only coupon to use by 7/4/17, so was stocking up. They raised the price and now it's only price competitive with a feed store that's about 15 miles away when they give me the coupon. How I wish we had a Mills' Fleet Farm or even Farm & Fleet down here and Tractor Supply would disappear.

It's irritating the level of service in this town. Weekly Kmart trips with brand new cashiers (literally new ones every time I am there) usually end up with a manager to figure out the problem, the convenience store owners that clean out all soda from the drugstores on Sunday morning with multiple store cards and multiple family members (and the drugstores don't limit them), the long lines at the brand new Kroger Marketplace, because they can't find enough people to work there. I like to go the a bigger town up the interstate, but there is major construction and major delays. I shouldn't let it get to me, but every trip to town takes 3 gallons of gas and I like to get everything done in one trip.

jastwins likes this.
  4. 3timesoccermom

3timesoccermom The Original Dinner Guru

We have had a TS store about 12 miles from us for years. Hubs has gone there many times attempting to get different supplies for his ag business - needles, meds, baling twine, lots of stuff - but inevitably they don't have it. So, one just opened up in our town - probably 2 miles from our house. Now we joke that he will only have to go 2 miles to find they don't have what he'll need. (Hope that cheered you up a tiny bit.)

There are discounted TS GC's available - if you go to giftcardgranny . com you can see what's available.

https://www.giftcardgranny.com/buy-gift-cards/tractor-supply-company/

jastwins likes this.