Kroger (Southeast) The Cheapest item in the store?

P

puakinikini

Hmmm...depending on what is on sale, I would guess either a koolaid packet, individual cheese, or a individual cream cheese packet.

D

Domestic Gal

Maybe 1 grape in it's own little bag on sale for .99 lb. this week.:hysterical:

V

vanvlj

I've definitely bought single jalapeno peppers....same idea and they last longer in the crisper than the grape. :)

L

lomoa

what about pre-packaged. I am trying to turn catalina's into giftcards. Having 35 grapes in individual baggies probably isn't going to work.

A

ank220

I'm thinking Kool-aid or a cheesestick is your best bet.

Then again, if you have coupons there could be some even cheaper deals. For instance, if you have the wacky mac coupons they run about 1.03 or 1.09/pkg - the coupon is .50 off and doubled it makes the item less than 10 cents.

If you have cottonelle, gatorade, powerade, propel coupons - there could be some great deals there too.

L

lomoa

I am very new to kroger catalinas, but have mastered RR's at Walgreens, which means that in order for the RR to work it must have an item without a coupon to work. Is Catalina's the same way?

P

pixie1080

Does Kroger have that bulk candy by the pound?

Ramen. The old stand-by.

B

bluemoon6001

how are you able to turn the catalinas into gift cards by buying something cheap? will the register let you do that? if so, then how?

G

gatapp

If you want to get really cheap, my suggestion would be one slice of the cheapest deli meat on the thinnest slicer setting.