Dead Deal Target: Returning a $100 item w/ no receipt?

K

kschick96

My husband and I are done with buying from Target unless we know for 100% certain we will keep the item. I had bought a game for my niece for Christmas and then discovered that she already had it, I had lost the reciept, but tried to return it since I had found a different gift at another store. They would only give me 40% of the value of the game.

My sister, who lives in a different town, bought some sweaters on a Friday, had buyers remorse and decided to return them with the receipt the following Monday, and they too refused to give her the full value of the sweaters! I have had problem after problem with returns to Target-my best advice sell your item on your own, because you will not get full value if you try to return it.

N

neesie03

My husband and I are done with buying from Target unless we know for 100% certain we will keep the item. I had bought a game for my niece for Christmas and then discovered that she already had it, I had lost the reciept, but tried to return it since I had found a different gift at another store. They would only give me 40% of the value of the game.

My sister, who lives in a different town, bought some sweaters on a Friday, had buyers remorse and decided to return them with the receipt the following Monday, and they too refused to give her the full value of the sweaters! I have had problem after problem with returns to Target-my best advice sell your item on your own, because you will not get full value if you try to return it.

I have never had a problem with returns at Target, especially getting full value back.