FAQ Target FAQ

Discussion in 'Target' started by queenofthehivemomof5, Aug 11, 2006.

Tags:
  1. CSchunk

CSchunk New Member

If I have a target buy one get one free coupon can I use two manufacturers coupons?

2. cjpsmom

cjpsmom New Member Trader Group

Does Target have a rule about how many coupons you can use in a "trip/day/per person"? I checked the policy and it didn't mention this.

3. padmelupin

padmelupin New Member Trader Group

I have a similar question to this one: Can I use a BOGOF manf coupon and another manf coupon? The cashier wouldn't let me the other day but I didn't argue because I didn't know the rule. Thanks!

4. rahmom

rahmom New Member

Yes if the bogo is a Target coupon.

Yes, you can but some stores/cashiers don't let you, so next time ask a manager if it's ok at that store. :smile:

padmelupin likes this.
  5. retsbob999

retsbob999 New Member

Quick question...This week Target is running a promo for Buy Two 32oz. Dannon Yogurts, get 1 Bear Naked Granola Free. Can I use a B1G1F Manu Q with this promo to get 2 Bear Naked Granola's free?

6. anaj06

anaj06 Well-Known Member Trader Group

Is pricematching only done at CS or can it be done at any register now?

Thanks!

7. neesie03

neesie03 New Member Trader Group

AFAIK it's still only done at CS

8. ATL

ATL New Member Trader Group

i got a question, can i use target coupons at any store, like Food Lion?

9. neesie03

neesie03 New Member Trader Group

That's going to be a YMMV situation since many grocery stores don't accept Target as a competitor.

10. tinkinpink84

tinkinpink84 New Member Trader Group

If say publix has an item that is BOGO can you price match it at target or is it only sale priced items and not the BOGO? I cant seem to tell by reading their coupon policy.

11. Doglover8180

Doglover8180 Puddles Trader Group

I know it is probably posted on here somewhere - what is the day breakdown for after Christmas... what days the change in percentage markdowns happen? For instance, is the 26th of December, all Christmas stuff goes to 50% or what is the schedule?

12. Doglover8180

Doglover8180 Puddles Trader Group

I know this has to be in here somewhere but - when you are using both a Target Q & MQ on an item..... is it better to hand the Target coupons first or the MQ? I can never remember...... Please help :dontknow1:

13. princesspeach

princesspeach New Member Trader Group

I have a question about the gift card coupons. I have the Target gift card coupon for a free $5 GC WYB two of certain Charmin, Bounty, Iams, or Pampers products.

At the bottom of the coupon it says "limit one manufacturer and one target coupon per item"

Does this mean I can use a target q, and manufacturers q, and the giftcard q all together?

I'd like to get two Charmin Ultrastrong and use 2 $1/1 Target qs, 1 $1/2 Manuf. q, and the free $5 giftcard q all together. Is this allowed?

Thanks!

14. froggie3

froggie3 Mod Of The Month Feb. 2011 <br> Coupon Jedi Master Trader Group

Target has updated their policy in regards to BOGO coupons. The following info is taken directly from their site and has been added to the OP.

15. Pennstater

Pennstater Member Of The Month Aug. 2010 Trader Group

Is it possible to print more than 1 of a target coupon? Like with that one site, you click on the back button and they allow you to print two of each?

also, I printed a coupon several weeks ago, it still shows, grayed out, that I cannot print it again. When does it reset?

16. froggie3

froggie3 Mod Of The Month Feb. 2011 <br> Coupon Jedi Master Trader Group

On target, sometimes you can get 2 prints, sometimes only 1. To print the second time you have to go back through the coupons and reclick what you want, however they don't always show again.

I have no idea when they reset or if they reset. They post new coupons all the time, but I'm not sure there is a specific schedule.

17. jeffcocouponlady

jeffcocouponlady Grizz-ly Bear Trader Group

Bumping the thread because I updated some of the FAQ and the links.

18. Tracy_in_Missouri

Tracy_in_Missouri New Member Trader Group

I've been trying to find out what Targets price adjustment policy is, but can only seem to find the price MATCHING policy ( competitors). At the top of this thread is a link to a google doc that is titled "price adjustment" but it won't load for me. Can someone tell me what the time frame is for an item bought at Target - to get a refund on the difference ? Thanks !

19. couponcrazy5950

couponcrazy5950 New Member Trader Group

Can you use a mobile Target Q & another Target Q together (provided you have the correct number of products)? For example: I want to purchase 2 glass cleaners. I have 2 MQs, a Target IP (or insert Q) AND a mobile Q. Can I use them all together in one transaction? TIA!