Swagbucks SWAGBUCKS DISCUSSION

Jorainna

Finder of Lost "Blinkies"
Staff member
Trader Group
New Collector's Bills are up as of yesterday. So far I have just the 7SB one.

This goes from Monday, January 11th at 12am PT/3am ET through Sunday, January 17th at 11:59pm PT

PRT-15633_CollectorsBill_1075x600_Shadowbox_Famous_Artists-1024x572.jpg

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
I got my MLK collector's bill right off by using the Facebook link - I had never done that before!

Swagbucks also has a Team Challenge going on. I never mess with them, but just in case some else finds this info helpful:

All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 100 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 75 SB Swag Up Rebate, 3rd place will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, and 4th place will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate. The Swag Up Rebate will be made available by January 23rd at 8am PT/11AM ET and expires on February 6th at 11:59PM PST.
139000669_10158924746009758_1077473992685649288_n.jpg

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
Monday, February 15th at 12 am PT/3 am ET through Sunday, February 21st at 11:59 pm PT

1613372958741.png

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
Pre-register for the next round of Swago starting Monday, February 22nd. (This is the one where you can earn the extra bonus spins.)

1613774372487.png

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
@Jorainna Thank you for the heads up on SB Birthday week. Here is the blog post and if you are not busy on Thursday, (the actual Birthday)
there are lots of ways to earn points. I am in need of some points so I hope to earn many this week.

Celebrate our 13th Birthday With Us​

Posted on February 19, 2021 by swagbucks
Here at Swagbucks, we’re excited to celebrate our 13th Birthday on Thursday, February 25th. Swagbucks will officially be a teenager! We know our birthday is only one day out of the year but we like to celebrate all week long at Swagbucks.
Here’s what we have planned for the week:
Birthday Swago Board: Running Monday, February 22nd at 8am PT/11am ET until Monday, March 1st at 11:59 PM PT. Play for your chance to earn up to 1,300 SB! OUR BIGGEST SWAGO BONUS EVER. Plus, we’re bringing back Spin & Win! You will have until 11:59PM PT on Tuesday, March 2nd to use your spins on the Spin & Win wheel.
Birthday Collector’s BIll: It wouldn’t be a birthday celebration without a special Collector’s Bill! The bill will be live on Thursday, February 25th at 12am PT/3am ET until 11:59pm PT and is worth 13 SB plus a 5 SB bonus. Search throughout the day for your chance to win.
To Do List Birthday Edition: Members can earn 130 SB when they complete their full to do list on Thursday February 25th. That includes Upload an In-Store Deal Receipt. Please note that uploading a survey receipt AKA “Any Receipt” will not count towards this, your receipt MUST include an In-Store Deal on it.
Swagbucks LIVE: It’s SUPER Second Chance Week! You can earn 5 FREE rejoins for every game you play starting on Monday, February 22nd until Friday, February 26th. Also, we have a HUGE Birthday Game planned. At 5pm PT/8pm ET on February 25th, play for your chance at the $13,000 Grand Prize, the biggest grand prize EVER!
Instagram Giveaway: Starting Monday, February 22nd, Post a photo of one of your Swagbucks Rewarding Moments with the hashtag #SwagbucksTurns13 and you will be entered to win $100! It can be a photo of something you’ve purchased with your SB, a huge SB earning milestone, etc. 13 Swaggernauts will be chosen to win $100 in SB by 2pm PT/5pm ET on Friday, February 26th.
Swag Code Extravaganza: We know how much you all love Swag Code Extravaganzas so we are bringing it back for our birthday! Starting at 7AM PT/10AM ET on Thursday, February 25th, there will be 6 Swag Codes available throughout the day. If you redeem all 6 Swag Codes, you will earn a total of 30 SB. Don’t forget to download the Swagbucks Mobile App and Swag Button for the Extravaganza.
Birthday Sale: You can earn BIG Cash Back from all of your favorite retailers through 11:59PM PT on February 25th. We know it’s our birthday but why not buy yourself something nice? You’ve swagged hard for those SB, you deserve it!
MyGiftCardsPlus Birthday Sale – All next week MyGiftCardsPlus is offering cash back plus a 100 SB* bonus on all gift cards of $50 or more! Purchasing a gift card will also mark off a square on your Swago board!
Facebook Live: Devyn and Nathan from Swagbucks LIVE will be joining us for the festivities and going live on Facebook at 10am PT/1pm ET.
We can’t wait to celebrate another year with all of you!

jastwins

Trader Group
Enter Ball00ns in the Swag Code box, Mobile App or SwagButton until 2pm PT/5pm ET to earn 4 SB.

hurry before 5 pm EST

jastwins

Trader Group
Swagbucks sent an email that if you had joined Gambit rewards, on March 1, any point conversions to SB would not be added to your daily goal and would no longer qualify for referral percentages being credited to your account. I am converting my points so I can reach my daily goals today and tomorrow. Luckily, I only buy the $3 gc on discount, however, certain people would buy lots cards and bet on games, so they would have many points in their account. Each time they had a team challenge, People would start converting their points and get way ahead of the other teams. It only took Sb a few months to figure this one out.
I did get D1 a belated birthday gc from Mygiftcards and received a 375 point credit for a $50 gc purchase. The Thursday birthday point extravaganza was a dud for me. I was only able to get 2 of the 6 swagcodes, i cannot complete my swagboard and was not impressed with the spin and win. Oh well. I did get to my goal by buying swagpoints since it was cheaper than going shopping and chose a $25 cvs gc. When I used to get Amazon gcs, D3 would conveniently use them for something or I would buy stuff for someone else. At least I know I can plan a trip to CVS and earn some extra bucks.

Gardencook

Trader Group
The Thursday birthday point extravaganza was a dud for me.
This seemed to be one of the most problem-filled celebrations Swagbucks has held -- definitely not something to get excited about even though we did get all but one of the Swag Codes.

You had to do an in-store offer to get the full daily bonus of 130 SB -- which of course didn't credit properly anyway and we all had to wait until the next day to see if we'd actually get the bonus.

I did the Traditional Medicinals offer. Bought two boxes of tea -- which they dropped from 800 SB to 500 SB right before the "celebration" -- but I bought them anyway to get the daily "bonus." The computer only credited me for 200 SB -- the reward for buying one box, not two.

That went under review and I only got another 200 SB adjustment -- leaving me still 100 SB short of what I was supposed to be given for buying the two boxes of tea.

I replied to the e-mail that claimed it was "fixed," but I suspect the ticket had already been closed, because I haven't heard anything back so will have to fight that out next week.

Meanwhile, virtually everyone seemed to have problems with the 2 SB per coupon printed offer the previous week and no one seems to be getting responses to those inquiries.

Last time I didn't get credit for printing there was NO spot to send a ticket, so I used the only one I could get to open up with a ticket form. The reply scolded me for using the wrong form and said I should have found the activity on my ledger -- which I explained was impossible to do when coupon prints don't show up on your ledger. I got no response.

When I tried to send in a ticket the other night they have a new box in the bottom corner where you lodge your complaint, but you get no ticket number when you hit submit. I got no e-mail telling me I'd sent it and they were working on it, so I have no way of knowing if SB ever saw it or if it "malfunctioned." I did mention it on the tea ticket when I mentioned I'd been credited with the wrong amount on my "adjustment" -- but since they didn't respond to that I still have no way of knowing if anything is being done.

Since I've noticed lots of people with the same issue on Facebook, I can only guess we're all being ignored and I've come to the conclusion that if you don't get credit for printing the coupons you don't get the 25 SB credit for spending them either. Not exactly a big incentive for printing since in my experience I've got to send in a ticket on coupon prints about half of the time I print them.

As far as Swago, I was part of the original test group before they rolled out the Swago cards to everyone else years ago -- and my card malfunctioned even in the testing period. Aside from a few "Encrave Swago" offers, I haven't done it since. I still see everyone with the same problems I had during the test period and even the Encrave ones, they cut the number of SB you got for activities so you only got a 25 SB bonus instead of the 50 they claimed. If you did the activities right off the "Watch" page, you usually got twice as many SB for each completion -- about 25 less than if you did them on the Swago board.

I did finally manage to get a survey credit although when the "disqualification" point didn't give me the promised 130 bonus, I had to struggle through to get a 2 point survey to credit -- still with no bonus until the adjustment came the next day. That's why I gave up on surveys several years ago.

The fact that Microsoft decided to shut me down about three or four times while I was working on the surveys didn't build my confidence that I'd ever get credit for those.

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
I missed most of the codes till in the evening since I was with my husband who is still in the hospital. I just took the Swago board for 10 SB and got the 5 bonus spins. I have 16 spins to use ...

jastwins

Trader Group
I actually did get double coupon print and was surprised !

Crankie bought a Granola for D1and that got me a credit for instore shopping. However, I did submit the receipt under shoply and that box was highlighted as the earn in store deals. The best I can do with my Swago board is 100 points. I will take what I can get.

My luck at surveys has been terrible & I only did 2 this week I only did one the week before. It makes me realize that my time is better spent doing other things .