Finder of Lost "Blinkies"
Staff member
Trader Group
Today only for the collector's bill ...

123026490_10158748563599758_4364376544338065405_n.jpg

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
Today, on a separate receipt, I bought 3 2 piece share pks of Baby Ruth bars. When I submitted my receipt on Shoply, I immediately got my 300 points. My previous receipts were longer and if I used coupons or extra bucks, they would not upload properly or I would not get full credit. Shoply wants to see you buying the item without coupons, and I did not realize that the CVS ecr would lower my price of the item or show it as a zero cost. Then, I would not get full credit on Swagbucks Shoply app.

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
Well I didn't even realize that new collector bills were out till I just got this one!
481-5.jpg
So we have a new set to try for ... lol!
PRT-15019_CollectorsBill_900x300_Blog_Img_Mickey_Mouse-900x300.jpg

PRT-15019_CollectorsBill_1075x600_Shadowbox_Mickey_Mouse-1024x572.png

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
Sadly, I am still missing Bob Crachet and Mickey & the Beanstalk.

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
Yay! Got my "Giving Tuesday" SB Collector's bill!
There is also another Swago board up to play:

Cyber Monday Shop Swago will begin on Monday, November 30th at 12AM PT/3AM ET. make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. There will be no pre-registration for this board.

The game ends Friday, December 4th at 11:59PM PT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.

PRT-15069_Swago_900x300_Blog_Img_November_Shop_2020-900x300.jpg

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
Another set of Collector's Bills are up! I just got the one for 8 SBs.

Monday, December 7th at 12am PT/3am ET through Sunday, December 13th at 11:59pm PT
PRT-15228_CollectorsBill_1075x600_Shadowbox_Trim_Tree-1024x572.jpg

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
New Swago board is up today. Not really a good one ...

Swago Board is active from January 11 at 8AM PT through January 15 at 11:59PM PT
PRT-15634_SWAGO_900x300_Blog_Img_Jan_Shop_New_Year-US-900x300.jpg

jastwins

※Kaboom!・:・:・゜
Trader Group
After being sick in December, I really did not do much on Swagbucks except shop. After looking things over this month, I realize I am tired of the surveys and very few of them pay out for me. I use the shoply app when I can since it is easier to find things in the store than complete an survey or attempt it.
Since I have been back at school, I use the coupon print function and get at least 50 points a day to get my first goal. If any of the coupons get used, that is extra points for me later. I try to use it when I can to help my overall point total.
Another feature I need to use is the receipt download function. After putting the receipts on Receipt Hog and receipt pal, or FETCH, I forget to put them on Swagbucks. Certain stores pay more points and it might just be what you need to reach certain goal.

Jorainna

Staff member
Trader Group
@jastwins I have over 12,000 SB right now waiting for when I really need them. I never do surveys and I don't have a smart phone nor do I have access to a printer since I am laid off from work. All my points come from searches, collector bills and the daily codes. Every once in awhile I will buy something that gets a few SB.