SWAGBUCKS DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Hot Entrepreneurs: Build Wealth & Share Links' started by jastwins, Jan 8, 2019.

1. jastwins

jastwins ※Kaboom!・:・:・゜ Trader Group

In addition to the 23 pointer, today I got the 9 point bill twice.

Jorainna likes this.
  2. Gardencook

Gardencook Well-Known Member Trader Group

I got the Nine a couple hours ago -- three different collector's bills on the same day. Think that might be a new record, but I'm still not counting on completing the set. I've quit even bothering to try.

jastwins and Jorainna like this.
  3. Gardencook

A lot of people on FB are posting that they are getting the 12 SB Zebra Collector's Bill. Tried and just got it myself. Four down, two left to go, but I'm not holding my breath.

jastwins and Jorainna like this.
  4. Jorainna

Jorainna Finder of Lost "Blinkies" Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

Didn't half try yesterday, but just got the Zebra on my first try right now! It's the only one I have so far. :) I also missed the FB code for today ... :(

[​IMG]

jastwins and Gardencook like this.
  5. mtka

mtka Well-Known Member Trader Group

The Gazelle 14 pointer is out now!
    [​IMG]

Jorainna and jastwins like this.
  6. jastwins

I got the gazelle today. So , I have the 23, 12, & 9 point collectors bill

Jorainna likes this.
  7. Gardencook

I got the gazelle (and another zebra) as well today. All I need is the elephant, but we'll see ...

Jorainna and jastwins like this.
  8. Jorainna

Just got the Cheetah ... it's only my second bill to get.
    [​IMG]

9. Gardencook

Well, you could knock me over with a feather! Just completed the Collector's Bill set and got the 20 point bonus. It has probably been close to a year since that last happened.

They currently seem to be giving away a lot of Elephants if anyone needs one.

jastwins and mtka like this.
  10. mtka

Got the elephant, now just need the rhino.

Jorainna and Gardencook like this.
  11. jastwins

I just need the 12 point zebra

Jorainna likes this.
  12. mtka

The In-Store deals are HOT!! Grab the magazines for around $6 and get $10 back. The Patak's sauce is a money maker, the auto deals are zooming, and the allergy medicine is definitely worth it. Still trying to figure out the advil deal though. It says you must buy from walmart.com, but can you pick it up or do you have to let them ship it? Anybody know?

jastwins likes this.
  13. mtka

So, I tried the Claritin cool mint allergy medicine that I got for the SB. :confused: It tastes like Vicks vapo rub. It's working so far, but I don't know if I can get past the taste. I used to take Alavert, which tastes like orange and worked great. It's hard to find though, and expensive.

Jorainna, jastwins and Gardencook like this.
  14. jastwins

I just did the People Magazine deal on SB and used the Shoply App. It credited me instantly and I was pleasantly surprised. The Shoply app is much faster than the using my phone or iPad on the regular SB in store tab.

Jorainna likes this.
  15. Jorainna

Well I am not going to get this Safari collection finished ... :( ... not too unusual. Tomorrow starts a new Team Challenge and ends the current Swago. Neither are my favorite things to do ... :rolleyes:

jastwins and Gardencook like this.
  16. Gardencook

Do the in-store magazine deals take longer to credit than the other grocery/auto care merchandise @jastwins?

I noticed on Facebook a lot of people were having problems with magazines last weekend so I'm wondering if they take several days/weeks more like a Shop and Earn deal.

As long as the computer reads the receipt properly, it has only been taking a minute or so for the chipmunk to pedal before my other in-store offers credit.

flowerkitty, jastwins and Jorainna like this.
  17. jastwins

The in store deals when I use the Swagbucks app sometimes credited right, and other times,
    one or two days. Shoply app is faster, I think, and a short receipt is the best if you can manage it.
    On Shoply, you can choose the store you shop at and it will sort the deals available at that store. I like that feature the best.

Jorainna, flowerkitty and Gardencook like this.
  18. jastwins

I never got the 12 point zebra, but the cheetah showed up 9 times!

19. Gardencook

Since I just started doing the Swagbucks in-store offers I came up with a question I haven't yet encountered.

Kroger has a mega sale starting Wednesday/tomorrow! Didn't expect those to be back quite so soon, but it is a sign of hope.

I didn't actually see anything in the ad preview that pertained to a Swagbucks offer, but for future reference thought I'd find out if anyone has had success or failure purchasing something on mega sale with a Swagbucks in store offer?

Our store receipt lists the regular price of the item and then takes $1.00 off on the line below it for the mega-sale. If you've got a digital coupon it comes off on the line below that, but most insert/printable coupons come off on the bottom of the receipt. I think that's the way virtually every Kroger store I've shopped does it.

Has anyone ever had experience with the Swagbucks computer interpreting that $1 off for the mega-sale as a coupon/promo and disqualifying the purchase because of it?

I doubt I'll ever try it, because chances are at least a few of the other items I purchase on mega sale will have coupons attached and I've so far tried not to use a coupon for ANY item on the same receipt as an offer to avoid confusion. I can't stand sending a dozen messages back and forth trying to explain.

Just thought it might be good to ask the question before the need arises. ;)

Jorainna likes this.
  20. jastwins

I just bought Pringle’s on sale in Walgreens. It was for 10 Sb and on Shoply , my Receipt credited immediately.
    One can was $1.59 and 2 small cans were $1 each. I used no other coupon.
    On the Armour all deal a couple of weeks ago, the selected items were on store special $3.00 off and my receipt was credited the next day