SWAGBUCKS DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Hot Entrepreneurs: Build Wealth & Share Links' started by jastwins, Jan 8, 2019.

1. jastwins

jastwins ※Kaboom!・:・:・゜ Trader Group

I decided to start a new thread for Swagbuck discussions and will start with a new SWAGO game alreay in progress. This is a shop SWAGO and you basically have to click on the banner to activate the sb shop feature. Some you just have to visit the page.
    REmember to credit your point before it is over on 1/11/19 at 11:59 pm.

Your point credit will go to your daily goal total.

New Year, New Shop Swago
    Posted on January 4, 2019 by swagbucks
    It’s time for the next edition of Shop Swago!

What is Shop Swago? Well, it’s where you can earn up to a 150 SB Bonus by simply visiting some of our most popular stores! However, you can also earn an extra 100 SB bonus for purchasing from MyGiftCardsPlus. That’s a 150 SB Bonus for completing your Board and another 100 SB Bonus for your MyGiftCardsPlus purchase of $50 or more!

Here’s how it works

• Shop Swago will begin on Monday, January 7th at 12AM PT/3AM ET, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. You can pre-register starting today.
    • Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. Action items will include activating the SwagButton by visiting merchants, visiting merchants through Swagbucks on your mobile device and purchasing Gift Cards from MyGiftCardsPlus.
    • Once you complete the action item in a particular square, that square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
    • You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
    • Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
    • Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
    • In order to complete the MyGiftCardsPlus Square you must make a purchase of $50 or more.
    • The game ends Friday, January 11th at 11:59PM PT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.

NOTE: Gift Cards orders on MyGiftCardsPlus can take up to 2 business days to process so please make sure you allow yourself enough time for your SB to credit to make sure you can get your full Swago board bonus.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

-Team Swagbucks

FAQ

Where can I find my Swago Board?

The URL for your Swago Board is: http://www.swagbucks.com/swago

When will Swago begin and end?

Swago begins on January 7th at 12AM PT/3AM ET and ends January 11th at 11:59PM PT.

Will I get credit for completing action items prior to hitting the “Join” button?

No, you must join the game by hitting “Join” to get credit for completing the action items.

When will I receive my SB Bonus for playing Swago?

Once you hit the “Submit” button you will receive your SB Bonus instantly.

How many Swago Board patterns can I submit during the game period?

You may only submit ONE pattern during the game period. Once you hit “Submit” you will receive your SB Bonus and the game will end for you.

What happens if I forget to hit “Submit” before the Swago game period ends?

You will not receive your SB Bonus. You must hit “Submit” before the game period ends.

KimShaw, Jorainna and Green is Gold like this.
  2. Green is Gold

Green is Gold Member of the Month 6/12 - Queen Of Circle Driving Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

I meant to restart this thread a couple days ago but stuff came up.
    I'm so glad you did!
    My board is full except the center, it's not worth it to me to buy a $50 gc that I don't need right now for 50 cents more in sb.
    I don't need the points today, so I'll wait until I do or time runs out to submit.
    Last month was the 1st time I have ever met my daily goal for the whole month. :D
    I ended up with 618 bonus for the month.
    I was happy with that!

KimShaw, Jorainna and jastwins like this.
  3. jastwins

I think I got about 160 but it was a busy month and not enough hours in a day. Your total is awesome!

KimShaw and Jorainna like this.
  4. Green is Gold

Green is Gold Member of the Month 6/12 - Queen Of Circle Driving Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

300 was a bonus for meeting my bonuses for 31 days straight, the rest was those bonus points.
    It was the best I've ever done, I was happy!

This is just a reminder for me...
    I had saved $100 to get Nike slides for my 3 still at home kids for Christmas and I did.
    What I should have done...got the cards ahead of time and taken advantage of the black Friday sales.
    I didn't and paid more!
    I even had to cash out another gc for Kohl's because my son's size in the cool ones I wanted was no longer available on the Nike site.
    Note to self...plan ahead next year!

KimShaw, Jorainna and jastwins like this.
  5. jastwins

I agree, @Green is Gold. I used to plan ahead and get gcs for the Children's place, but now the kids I buy for are growing out of that store and want Justice (not on sb), AERO and American EAgle. I lucked out by getting American EAgle gcs on SB for my niece for Christmas and did the Aero gift cards for her birthday in November. I use my points or go through Mygift cards and have never had a problem.
    Justice had 50% off and free shipping so that was my only savings. I shopped too late to get what they wanted and will shop Black Friday online earlier next year.
    @Green is Gold, remember that Nike cards go on sale at Swagbucks throughout the year, so that is an extra savings. Hopefully you can stock up! d3 is a nike fanatic, but she cannot wear their sneakers since they are too narrow and she has a wide foot. However, she can find many other things to buy herself in that store. D3 has nearly every color running bra or shirt they make. Sometimes we find Nike stuff in Tj maxx or Marshalls too.

I lucked out by getting some high payout surveys and that was how I did the bulk of my Christmas shopping. I earned $175 by reviewing movies that were on cable and HBO. Could not believe my luck on that one. They had you answer questions and surveys for 1 week and I received my payout 1 week later.

KimShaw and Jorainna like this.
  6. Jorainna

Jorainna Finder of Lost "Blinkies" Staff Member Moderator Trader Group

I had never activated the SwagButton for shopping until this season as I don't usually do that much on-line shopping. However, this year I bought a few things here and there and the little activation button kept popping up and I went ahead and clicked it. (I get hinky when I use my debit card on-line and wonder how much info gets strewn around.) I was wondering how long it would be before I saw the SB show up from my purchases. I checked my Swag account this morning, and I have 500 added in!! So, anything I bought in December is still to come?

upload_2019-1-9_10-58-18.png

jastwins likes this.
  7. jastwins

That is great @Jorainna Sometimes they give you a $5 bonus for shopping through them and it takes a while to credit. Glad to see it works. My tool bar has Ebates and SB and I decide between the two. The offer for $5 shop bonus has popped up before in my swag ups, but I did not use it. Maybe I will have to reconsider.

I did shop through SB for one of my Christmas purchases at Justice and got 88 points that were credited 2 weeks later.

Jorainna likes this.
  8. Green is Gold

Swag Code Extravaganza today!
    6 codes for a total of 40 sb
    1st code is good till 11 eastern COZYGLOVES for 8 sb (enter in the app or swagbutton only)

jastwins and Jorainna like this.
  9. jastwins

JUST MISSED IT.. UGH

10. Jorainna

I have gotten 20 pts. so far today! Here's the new code for 6 pts. good till 3 pm eastern ...
    (App or SwagButton only)

NewBootslqoaYD3

11. Jorainna

SWAG CODE ALERT! Enter WarmBeanieDzs3fd3 in the SwagButton or Swagbucks Mobile App by 2PM PT/5PM ET to earn 5 SB

12. Green is Gold

@Jorainna only the 1st code today was shareable. The others have been what they call "unique" everyone's code will start out the same (example: WarmBeanie) but the random letters and numbers after it are unique to each person. Each person has to click the link and copy and paste their unique code. It took me forever to figure that out and has made sharing codes much harder.

Jorainna and jastwins like this.
  13. jastwins

I am finally home after picking up d1 from the airport. I may get one code before the night is over. Thank you all for posts

EARMUFFS until 8:30 pm est.
    9 points

14. Green is Gold

I missed the last code but it looks like they are sticking to the formula they have used for the last year or so for their extravaganzas. 1st and last codes are shareable, all the ones in the middle are unique.

15. Jorainna

@Green is Gold ... I did not know that! Thanks for the info. I missed the last code last night ... :(

16. jastwins

There is a new SWAGO board this week. It lets you fill up the board and use spins to earn points or deals. Good luck.

If you’re new to Swagbucks or just haven’t participated in Swago before we’ll tell you everything you need to know.

Swago is just like BINGO only instead of waiting for us to callout the next number, you control where you place your “chips.”

Each Square of your Swago Board is filled with different activities from Swagbucks. Once you complete the requirements of a particular activity you’ll color in the corresponding square.

Once you complete a pattern you can choose to submit your board for the bonus SB associated with that pattern or work your way towards completing your full board and taking home an extra 500 SB!

Keep in mind, you can only submit your board one time. So make sure you’ve maxed out your earning potential before you click that submit button.

Now that we’ve covered the basics, let’s get into all the details of our next Swago board!

The next Swago Board starts at 12am PT/3AM ET on Monday, January 21st. You’ll have until 6pm PT/9PM ET on Monday, January 28th to submit your board.

Prepare to get the most out of this board by making sure you install the SwagButton, download the Swagbucks Answer App, the general SB Mobile App, and of course our live trivia app: Swag IQ!

Here’s everything you can expect to find on this month’s Spin & Win wheel:

80 SB Rebate Bonus on your next $10 Visa Reward Card

Earn a 80 SB Rebate Bonus when you redeem your SB for any gift card costing 80 SB or more. You have 5 days from the date this Swag Up was issued to redeem your SB for a Gift Card.

950 SB Rebate Bonus on your next $10 Visa Reward Card

Earn a 950 SB Rebate Bonus when you redeem your SB for a $10 Visa Reward Card. You have 5 days from the date this Swag Up was issued to redeem your SB for a Gift Card.

1000 SB Rebate Bonus on any $50 Gift Card

Earn a 1,000 SB Bonus when you redeem your SB for a $50 Gift Card. You have 5 days from the date this Swag Up was issued to redeem your SB for a Gift Card.

1 SB and 5 SB Bonus

Landing on one of these slices and you’ll receive either 1 SB or 5 SB instantly!

Swag IQ Free Rejoin

Get a FREE Rejoin on your next Swag IQ Game! You have 30 days to use your Free Rejoin from the time it was issued to your account.

20% Bonus on your next Survey Complete

Complete a gold survey and receive 20% of the Survey Payout as a bonus. You must successfully complete a survey within 15 days of receiving the Swag Up.

50% Bonus on your next Survey Complete

Complete a gold survey and receive 50% of the Survey Payout as a bonus. You must successfully complete a survey within 15 days of receiving the Swag Up.

10,000 SB Bonus

Land on this Extra Special slice and you’ll instantly win 10,000 SB!

Double SB on your next Search Win
    Earn Double SB when you win your next Swag IQ Game! You have 15 days from the time this Swag Up was issued to your account to win and earn bonus SB.

2,500 SB Bonus
    Land on this Extra Special slice and you’ll instantly win 2,500 SB!

25 Swagstakes Entries into our $1,000 Giveaway

Instantly get 25 Entries into our $1,000 SB Giveaway when you land on this square.

Head over to your Swago Board today to pre-register for Monday’s launch!

-Team Swagbucks

17. jastwins

If you participated in the team challenge last week, you either won 100 points or 25 points. Check under SWAG UPS and ACTIVATE your prize. Once you redeem points for a g c , your points will credit automatically. It should have credited yesterday. I was on the winning team and did get the 100 points for contributing over 600 points to the team total.

Green is Gold likes this.
  18. jastwins

SB just made another change to the way we earn points watching videos. Oh, like they need to make it even tougher to earn points....um, yes!

Posted: 18 Jan 2019 04:52 PM PST

Here at Swagbucks we work very hard at providing exciting ways for our valued members to earn SB throughout their day. One of the easiest and most fun ways for members to earn is by watching our video playlists. Whether you use them complete your To-Do List or as a nice reprieve from finding the next great deal in Shop, watching our playlists can be a great way to catch up on the latest entertainment news or perhaps find a new recipe for tonight’s dinner.

We take no joy in making changes that might cause you to have to work a bit harder to earn your SB but sometimes because of conditions beyond our control, we have no other choice. January is one of those times.

We are making some changes to the length of our standard playlists in the Watch category. While the SB reward amounts will remain unchanged, we are going to be asking you to watch a few more videos—but we will try to make them as enjoyable as possible! Starting tonight video playlists will be rewarded as follows:

15 Video Playlist: 1 SB (per completion)
    25 Video Playlist: 2 SB (per completion)
    30 Video Playlist: 3 SB (per completion)

Please know that we are always evaluating how we can better serve our members in this area. Keep an eye out for new, more exciting content and fun, special promotions where you can earn a few extra SB for watching the videos you love.

Team Swagbucks

We take no joy in making changes that might cause you to have to work a bit harder to earn your SB but sometimes because of conditions beyond our control, we have no other choice. January is one of those times.
    Seriously, they do take joy in driving us nuts.

19. Green is Gold

My team lost and I know it said 25 points...but I got 50 for some reason? I don't know why, but I'll take it.

20. jastwins

Yesterday, I bought a $50 ebay gc through my gift cards. It earned me a $1.50 plus it helped me get to the 250 point level for my SWAGO board payout.

Today is the the last day (by 6 pm est) to submit your SWAGO board for points and these points will credit to your daily goal total.
    This morning, I was pleasantly surprised to see my SB total jump up and when I checked, I was credited 500 points for a survey I did in late November. I think it was for trying Palmolive dish washing liquid. My swago spin and win earned me several 50 % completion bonuses for surveys, so I earned another 250 points. I have now met my goal for the beginning of February and have enough points for a $25 gc for only 2200 points.

Jorainna and Cathy like this.