Swagbucks discussion

Discussion in 'Building Wealth' started by 3timesoccermom, Jan 8, 2014.

1. jastwins

jastwins Well-Known Member Trader Group

I was kicked out of an SB survey and the message appeared on my computer screen. Never before I have seen anything like it. It was in color and large print, so I guess they must have had a technical issue.

It was a busy day at work and I was able to get one survey in the morning, 1 offer and another when I got home. Only wish I could get all the collectors bills but that will not happen this time either.

2. 3timesoccermom

3timesoccermom The Original Dinner Guru

Geez, I got off to a bang-up start early today - it took 18 plays before I got my 10 points for the free games. Then a survey hung up and would not advance, it just kept going back to the next to last question, I would answer and hit "next" and it would go to the page that had the last question and hit "done" and it bounced back to the previous page again. I tried 4 times. Sent in a ticket but have not heard anything yet and I'm still waiting on my points from my Friday ticket. I haven't sent one in a long time although there have been minor issues - getting only 1 point for offers where it states 2, etc., - that I could have complained about but I try to keep it to a minimum.

A few minutes ago another survey hung up so more time wasted for nothing.

jastwins likes this.
  3. jastwins

I only have 4 pts for today and I do not even care.
    My school day was a tough one since I was an aide to a child that was not having a good day. No distractions like computers since I had to keep my eyes on him at all time. It sounds like SB is still having service issues and it costs you your time and points.
    Thank heaven for my referral. She has been so consistent and I am grateful for her participation. Let's hope tomorrow shows some improvement from the Swagbucks side.

4. jastwins

Renee, yesterday started the Sweet Treat team challenge which might explain why SB had so many problems. You still have time to get on a team. I am on Scoop Troop, currently in second place.

5. 3timesoccermom

Thank you Jasmine. I'm on the Pie Guys. This morning I played the games 7 times and only got 2 points. Not sure what's up.

6. jastwins

Today was a rare occasion and I achieved my first goal in under 30 mins. There were 2 shorts surveys for 50 and 40 points (2 mins and 6 mins respectively) and I watched my videos to get 10 points. Also, I finished my to do list for today. So glad to have it out of the way.

Cathy likes this.
  7. rrpate

rrpate Member Of The Month Feb. 2011 Trader Group

hey guys! how goes it? i just saw this not here much.. but on the encrave page there are 2 that pop in and out that will run for a long time.. one is like a bunch of tv or phone screens and it says all you can eat sb...its a continuous running one that you can leave the page... i ran it all last night and into this afternoon..i quit it as i was over my second goal and i don't want to go over too much as they raise it so high...the other one that will run on and on by itself is earn up to 50 sb. t one sb at a time. i think its orange and yellow and may say tv on it too... my encrave is not working on either browser right now or i would look for sure... but these do work if you get them and they want to play ... you can use this same browser to do things..of course can not do another encrave at the same time.. but you can leave the page on both of these... i hope you find them and they play for you.

8. 3timesoccermom

Hey Rose, how are you??? I have thought about you and wondered many times.

9. jastwins

So did anyone qualify for the 10 minute 25,000 point survey? of course, I did not qualify and was kicked out as soon as I said I was female. The max capacity message popped up....what a surprise! It would have been a month long survey.

10. 3timesoccermom

I didn't see it. But I've not been on this PM because both of my recent help tickets were awarded today - after I'd already met both goals - so it put me way over the 2nd one and that was enough for me.

jastwins likes this.
  11. 3timesoccermom

Since I've been non-stop complaining about SB let me add 1 other thing. I did a survey today for 40 somthing points that said it would take 16 minutes. Nope, in spite of my speed, it took over 32 minutes. I would NEVER click on one that long with such a small payout.

12. jastwins

If you participated in the Candy challenge, make sure you look under Swag ups and
    "activate" your reward. It is the drop down screen under your total and the fourth choice down. You should see the tab in blue on the right and need to click on it. The next time you purchase a reward, you will get the points for whatever winning team you were on. My scoop troop team came in second so I will receive 40 points the next time I buy a gc.

13. 3timesoccermom

Is it over? I have 333 points and hoped to get a few more but no surveys today and I could not find where the challenge ended.

jastwins likes this.
  14. 3timesoccermom

It was only good for those who contributed 400 or more points right?

15. jastwins

Yes, it is over (at around noon PST) and you had to have contributed over 400 points to get a credit on Swagups.

3timesoccermom likes this.
  16. 3timesoccermom

Thanks Jasmine. Glad you were able to get the swag up.

17. 3timesoccermom

Just like last Friday, I finished a 125 point survey and did not get my points and since they are already closed for the weekend that means I will wait at least til Tuesday to receive them.

18. jastwins

I find if you can run the movie trailers or encrave the points build up faster, so maybe that will help for the next challenge.
    My wonderful referral never ceases to amaze me. I just received a 350 point referral credit which means she did get the 3500 point survey last week. Thank you for all your hard work and participation!

19. Green is Gold

Green is Gold Member of the Month June 2012 <br>Queen Of The Cir Staff Member Trader Group Moderator

I'm curious to know what others get as a monthly bonus???
    I didn't come close to reaching what I thought I could do this month.
    I got the 7 day bonus and then messed it all up on day 9 and never got the rest of the bonuses for the month. :(
    I ended up with 299 for June.
    What did ya'll get?

20. jastwins

I wish I could see my SB bonus but it will not load up since I am on vacation overseas. It will not be as good as May, but I hope I get back early enough to credit my points for June.