Swagbucks discussion

Discussion in 'Building Wealth' started by 3timesoccermom, Jan 8, 2014.

1. 3timesoccermom

3timesoccermom The Original Dinner Guru

I got the same email but I had been on and actually gotten a couple of surveys the day before, or maybe the day of, can't remember. None of the answers were suitable for me so I skipped it. I did spend 6 minutes on a 22 minute, 250 point survey today only to have it dq me. Was not too happy about that.

jastwins likes this.
  2. jastwins

jastwins Well-Known Member Trader Group

Don't forget to credit your March bonus points. I received 134 points and am just happy I earned over 100. Many days, I could not even reach my first goal. The surveys are fewer and harder to earn. Makes done days so frustrating.

NoHio and 3timesoccermom like this.
  3. 3timesoccermom

Thanks Jasmine, I got mine earlier today - 114 points - which is about double what last month's was.

jastwins likes this.
  4. jastwins

Still a slow go on SB and there are some days I cannot even hit my first goal. In the morning only, I click on the Discover tab and go onto Radium one. There is an easy way to get some SB points. Click on the tabs for CVS, and it asks if you shop there, click yes, and it shows you a small square for CVS. Click on that and it takes you to a google screen. You are credited the one point and can do this multiple times if you refresh the page. There are sometimes 3 cvs tabs on the first page. You can click on all 3 and do it over again. Some easy ways to get points, just like when they had the gorilla glass ads last year.

Earlier this week, I received a credit of 200 points for completing some survey in March. No clue what it was, but happy to have the points and hit my goals for the day. I am building up my points so I can cash out on May 1. When I cash out, I will get 25 points from my team effort in the last challenge. We were always in second place, but this time I contributed the most points ever.

5. 3timesoccermom

@jastwins I had 2 surveys yesterday PM that both ended without giving me my points but they awarded them to me around midnight. I was quite surprised there would be someone working at those hours - even in CA. This past week I also had several surveys that I spent 6-8 minutes on before being DQ'd and some of them that was just a minute or 2 short of the stated time needed to complete them but I decided not to complain.

I am still waiting on my 1000 points for a 3 part survey I did on the 9th. It said allow 10 days - didn't say business days - but I'll give it a bit longer before inquiring.

This morning there was a survey for 2500 points and when I started it, it was exactly the same as the one for 1000 points I did, but I went ahead because it was just watching a tv show and I was able to work on other things at my desk while it played, but then I inadvertently hit my mouse and it started over and I wasn't about to sit through that show for 30 minutes again. I only started it because, since the points were different, I thought there might have other differences too.

I was only able to get 285 points for the egg challenge but the team was in first place each time I looked. I didn't even notice it til Wednesday evening though so didn't have long to participate.

jastwins likes this.
  6. jastwins

Today, they had a long survey for 700 points but I gave up since I had to go to work. It wanted to know what I ate or drank before i did errands last week. Too tedious and long for me and I have more important things to do. I rarely qualify for the higher payout surveys. Even the 75 point surveys seem to fill up quickly and I get the max capacity message. It is still so annoying to get only 5 points for missed surveys. I would earn more points being rejected than actually completing a survey. LOL

After I took off the VPN software, I can now do n crave on my ipad. So many things were blocked because of it and I am happy to be rid of that tracking software. I try to get my first goal and if possible the second goal, but that is not always the case. I am off to bed and will try again tomorrow.