Swagbucks discussion

Discussion in 'Building Wealth' started by 3timesoccermom, Jan 8, 2014.

1. jastwins

jastwins Well-Known Member Trader Group

I have my standard answers for most surveys. Who will know how much I have to invest? I just put the same amount every time! The surveys they offer fill up more quickly now since there are so few surveys for more participants. I look up the offers and see if there is an easy sign up, but those are far and few in between. 'The other day it said 3 min survey, but I timed myself and it was almost 10 mins. It seems the amounts paid on the surveys are getting lower. I qualified for one today but could not fulfill the requirements they had listed. After screenshots that I emailed to myself still did not work, I will not worry about it. It was an opportunity to earn $3 a month but I will survive without it. It is just a struggle to earn my first goal each day. Still I am grateful my referral does the wonderful job she does and it helps so much each month.

2. jastwins

Just a reminder to apply your January bonus points on your Swagbucks account. For January, I earned 160 points. It was a tough month for getting surveys completed. Many of them timed out with the max capacity message and others just said I did not qualify. Several days, there were no Peanut lab offers at all and very few surveys to attempt. Let's hope things pick up in February.

NoHio likes this.
  3. jastwins

This morning SB had a 2 (two) point survey that made you update all your personal information. They should have been more generous than 2 meager points. So far, I have printed out $33 in gcs for February. It just stinks that they take almost a week to get you the gcs you ordered on the first of the month. I ordered another $5 cvs card today.
    Yesterday, I completed a SWAGO board for 25 points. It was the best I could do since I was not purchasing the $50 gc that they had as the center box.
    It has been tough qualifying for the higher payout surveys. I just completed one about dog food and the Westminster dog show, but did not get any points. Let's hope the fact that it told me I just completed it means I am in the running for the higher payout. Time will tell if I get credited for my effort. I will check emails for any updates since the Westminster dog show it next week.

4. 3timesoccermom

3timesoccermom The Original Dinner Guru

Jasmine, I think I've gotten 1 survey so far this year. I may have 8 surveys available (of varying times and points) and of those 6 ALL will have the first question be wanting our total assets, another will be the one that starts out "We have some questions for you" and another will be a different one that I know from trying will lead nowhere. I do the few free points every day, try the surveys and that's it for SB these days.

I was using Topcashback for a good bit during Christmas but somehow missed the part that it takes 4 months to get your rewards. Ridiculous - forget that. So I still do the majority of my shopping through SB and that gets me some points because I do shop a lot online.

jastwins likes this.
  5. jastwins

Renee, I do not even bother with the "we have a few questions for you" surveys, the ones for 60 points and have a purple dot . I can never get to a survey since it blocks me. If I see a survey without the purple dot, I attempt it. Today, I am home and earned 5 disqualification points, 10 watch a movie trailer points, a 29 points survey about a local newspaper, a search win and earned my to do list points. Now I only have 60 points, ten short of my first goal. I may just run more movie trailers on my phone to hit my 70 point goal.

6. 3timesoccermom

Not sure I know about a purple dot. I just checked my surveys again and these are what it showed.
    upload_2017-2-9_15-29-15.png
    And when I clicked to open them ALL 3 said this:
    upload_2017-2-9_15-30-32.png

7. jastwins

Here is what I mean by the purple dots

Attached Files:

8. jastwins

Then you have to fill out 8 questions and it never gets me a survey It tells me I rushed my answers or did not qualify

9. 3timesoccermom

Oh ok, I thought they were gray (so small on my end!) and I thought that icon meant that survey wasn't eligible for DQ points. Not sure though.

Never once had a survey told me I rushed the answers.

jastwins likes this.
  10. jastwins

I could not believe this when I saw it, but it was for real! 100 point search win!

Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 100 SB.
    100 SB100 SB
    Congratulations!
    Your search just earned you 100 SB.
    Want better odds at earning SB through Search?
    Learn More

Yahoo! Results for "st pattys day shirt"

3timesoccermom likes this.
  11. 3timesoccermom

That's great Jasmine! Congrats to you. I know that was unexpected!

jastwins likes this.
  12. 3timesoccermom

Jasmine, here is the description of what the little purple dots mean.
    upload_2017-2-10_17-6-51.png

13. Lori63

Lori63 Well-Known Member Trader Group

Help! Several pages of Swagbucks will not load for me-Home page, Watch page, Discover-any advice is greatly appreciated

14. 3timesoccermom

I just opened it up to try and everything seems fine on my end. Maybe if you close your browser and start over after clearing your cache?

15. jastwins

Finally, after a couple of weeks of barely meeting my first goal, this morning I spent 10 minutes on a peanut lab survey about opening a checking account and received 182 points. Both goals reached so I am done for today.

3timesoccermom likes this.